Here is what we found interesting from the web this week:
- It's a new year, and tradeshow season is just around the corner. But if you are concerned with getting the full value out of your attendance, you need to focus on ROI. Here is an interesting article from B2B Lead Roundtable about how lead scoring can drive the highest return on your tradeshow investment.
- And also check out the Top 7 Critical Sales Trends for 2012 to see what we might be in store for.
- If your strategy's off track, complete this four-step process to put your business back on a growth path. Read all of the details in New Year's Resolution: Get on the same page from Inc.
- If you want to inspire innovation in the New Year, get a muse? Apparently Steve Jobs had one. Read the full Article from the Harvard Business Review, To Inspire Innovation, Get a Muse.
- And just for fun, here are 7 Social media predictions for 2012.
Happy Friday and New Year! If you've seen other great sales and goal-focused articles this week, comment below.