Content marketing is everywhere. Just this year, we’ve posted a number of times on the topic because we think it’s the future of lead generation. But these amazing stats in this recent article say the future might already be here:
- According to the Custom Content Council, custom content creation is already a $41 billion business.
- Marketers are spending $67 billion annually on their websites, the primary home for content marketing, according to research firm Outsell Inc.
If you’re not yet on the content marketing bandwagon, be sure to read these recent posts:
- The basics on building your content strategy.
- Infographics are a great way to visually represent data, here’s some examples of recent infographics from BuyerZone.
- Using content as a lead generation tool.