With the holiday season in full swing, we know your free time (and patience) is likely at a minimum. So as a small gift to you, we gathered some of our best blog posts of the year – in case you missed them or just want a simple refresher.
Also, special thanks to all of our loyal readers. The About Leads blog team and everyone here at BuyerZone would like to wish you and yours a very happy new year!
On to the blogs:
1. Email marketing rendering headaches
With all of the email clients available, it can be difficult to get youremails to look the same across the board when opened. What can you do about it?
2. Webinar: The Art & Science ofOnline Lead Gen
Watch this helpful video (it’s just under 50 minutes) and learn how toensure success for your lead generation campaigns.
3. Up sell and cross sell with customer nurturing
Learn how nurturing is still important after you make the sale.
4. Spice up your marketing with video
Thinking of giving video a try as part of your marketing strategy? Our helpful tips will get you off on theright foot.
5. Accelerate your lead follow-up withsocial media
See how social media can be a great tool to improve your follow-up time andboost results.
6. Interview Chair – with emailmarketing expert Ryan Doherty
Our email designer sits down to talk about best practices to ensure youremail marketing campaigns render properly in all email clients out there.
7. The epic battle of quality versus quantity
Quality versus quantity is a long standing struggle with online lead gen. Isone better than the other to increase sales?
8. Closing business starts with the first contact
The Web makes so much more information available that buyers want to dotheir own research before talking to salespeople. Make your first contactmatter.
9. Set your sites on retargeting
While many companies buy banner adspace on websites to generate clicks, increasingly, companies are turning tobanner ad retargeting to stay in touch with prospects.
10. Content marketing sails past SEO
Content marketing has struck again! Except this time, it’s making majorwaves in the SEO world.