Real-world Desk Prices from BuyerZone Buyers
We regularly survey BuyerZone users to ask find out how much they paid for their purchases. Here's a look at the prices they reported paying for different types of desks.
It's worth noting that office furniture pricing spans a wide range. You can buy superstore-quality furniture for very little - but you'll have to replace it every couple of years. You can also spend thousands of dollars per desk for top-of-the-line furniture, which can strain budgets but is more likely to last for decades.
There are two main reasons to lean towards mid- to high-end furniture. For task desks - the desks your staff work at all the time - it's simply important that they allow your team to work as they need to, without drawers wearing out or legs wobbling.
For reception desks, executive desks, and conference tables, on the other hand, image is important. These pieces of furniture are going to be seen and used by all types of guests: potential clients, employees, investors, and more. While they probably won't judge you specifically on your furniture, better quality surroundings can make an impression.
Take a look at the prices our users have quoted on:
Reception, executive, and office desks
- "1 90"W x 43"H x 24"D reception desk, 1 standard cabinet with drawer and hutch, 1 cabinet with 3 drawers. Unit price $3,799, shipping $1,627, total $5,426." - Pet services, Stanwood, Washington
- "$430 ea. for 4 U-shaped desks each with a hutch, file cabinet, computer platform, keyboard shelf." Marketing agency, Las Vegas, Nevada
- "Approx. 9' long front and each side return 5' long. U-shaped with reception gallery. Approx. $1,300 - product was reasonably priced & available ASAP, whereas the other suppliers had to fabricate the reception desk that we needed." - Financial services, Topeka, Kansas
- "Mayline Napoli reception desk, shell only -- $1,349 total, including tax, delivery and assembly." - Media/Publishing, Sugar Land, Texas
- "$2,013 - reception desk with right return, drawers, maple and black." - Non-profit, Duarte, California
- "Computer credenza, hutch, and executive desk $2,137." - Consultants, Seaford, Delaware
Desk and table sets
- "$1,485 for 2 executive desks and one U-shape." - Non-profit, Garden Grove, California
- "Computer desk $202; conference room table $750." - Consultants, Many, Louisiana
- "$350 per desk, including pullout panel for keyboard. 2 desks side by side, 60" wide, 1 file drawer, 2 regular drawers." - Consultant, New York, New York
- "4 desks, 4 hutches, 4 returns, conference table, projection board, credenza - $10,500." - Government agency, Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey
- "$8,468 - shipping, delivery, and assembly included. 7 credenzas w/ computer corner and returns, 14 full pedestals, 9 2-dr lateral files, 12 5-shelf cabinets." - Health care, Long Beach, California
- Keswick conference table - $1,547 and credenza - $1,615 (included white glove delivery and shipping). Office Star chairs for conference table (8) -- $2,002 (included shipping)." - Law firm, Mesa, Arizona
- "My total cost including shipping/delivery for a conference table was under $700." - Construction, New York, New York
- "120" x 48" conference table - Barricks $396." - Non profit, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- "$791 included price of conference table ($699), tax ($52) and delivery and set up ($40). Mahogany conference table w/two large flat legs approximately 3' x 6'." - Law firm, Charlotte, North Carolina
- "Modern 9' conference table with data ports built in, $1,000 for table top plus additional cost for custom legs and installation, $1,714 for 6 chairs." - Recruiting firm, La Jolla, California
Want more information on buying office desks? Read our Office Desks Buyer's Guide.
Information was provided by BuyerZone users. Quotes have been edited for clarity only.Ready to Compare Office Desks Price Quotes?