Understanding Ultrasound Manufacturers
Ultrasound manufacturers offer several different types of X-ray and medical imaging devices suitable for doctors, dentists, and a wide range of other healthcare professionals. Typically capable of performing an extensive range of imaging services, from cardiovascular and OB/GYN to general imaging and veterinary applications, these machines are backed by professional support and include some of the most user-friendly features currently on the market.
Whether you're searching for quality equipment for your family practice or a large medical facility, consider the following options from today's leading brands:
- Medison America - One of the ultrasound manufacturers that offer an extensive range of ultrasound products and multispecialty medical systems for doctors and other medical practitioners. Some of today's innovative digital ultrasound systems such as Accuvix XQ and SonoAce 8000 EX are provided by this medical imaging manufacturer.
- Biosound Esaote Inc. - This X-ray machine company is based in Indiana, and produces several types of medical ultrasound systems for different specialties. Whether you're a dentist, chiropractor, medical spa professional or family physician, you will find a wealth of options to choose from.
- Ardent Sound Inc. - This ultrasound manufacturer specializes in compact imaging devices, diagnostic ultrasound imaging products and other innovative technologies. If you're looking for general purpose imaging systems, you can select from several different products here.
- Zonare Medical Systems - Based in Mountain View, Calif., this company offers the revolutionary Zone Sonography Technology and other ultrasound devices and systems. This manufacturer features an extensive collection of products for many specialties and medical practitioners.
- Ameritech Medical - This company offers several innovative ultrasound products and solutions for health care professionals in multiple specialties. The manufacturer is a distributor of the Acuson Antares ultrasound system, and also provides service contracts for several different makes and models of medical imaging equipment.
- United Medical Instruments - Based in San Jose, this is one of the ultrasound manufacturers that offer several options in new and pre-owned ultrasound equipment. The company offers products for many specialties including urology, breast imaging, cardiology and OB/GYN.
- Sonosite - Specializing in hand-carried ultrasound devices, Sonosite has been in business since 1999 and sold more than 40,000 machines in that timeframe. By shrinking a machine that can weigh up to 300 pounds to the size and weight of laptop computer, they have enabled new point-of-care applications where ultrasound has traditionally been too awkward or too costly to be performed.
Interested in working with a reputable supplier who has relationships with multiple ultrasound manufacturers? Use our quick and easy request for quotes service to get matched to the right suppliers today.Ready to Compare Ultrasound Machines Price Quotes?