Sample CNC Router Prices from BuyerZone Buyers
A sampling of actual prices paid by CNC router customers who used BuyerZone's service can be found below, complete with purchasing details
Based on the information we received, here are some points to consider about pricing:
- Most small-to-medium businesses in the manufacturing and woodworking industries work with 3-axis or 4-axis CNC routers. 5-axis routers are used in the boating, automobile, and aerospace arenas and are typically the most expensive.
- Pricing varies based on features, the type of motor (stepper or servo), and whether or not you need customized software. You also need to consider the price of extended warranties, shipping, and training.
- Reconditioned CNC routers cost as much as 30% less than the new machines. Vendors clean the routers, replace worn and broken parts, upgrade controllers, and provide a basic one-year warranty. It's a viable option for those new to the technology, but may not be cost-effective for businesses that will use them heavily.
- CNC router vendors typically offer extended service warranties for an additional 5% to 10% of the cost of the router. If you will use routers extensively, you may want to take advantage of this option. However, a reputable vendor will provide standard warranties - usually one year long - for both new and refurbished CNC routers.
CNC Router prices
Unless otherwise noted, all prices listed are for 3-axis CNC routers.
- "I purchased parts and put it together as a kit -
approx. $5,000." [extended warranty]
- Wholesaler, El Dorado Springs, Missouri
- "$25,000." [aluminum carvings;
- Manufacturer, Durham, North Carolina
- "$6,700." [refurbished, extended
- Manufacturer, Nampa, Idaho
- "A used Gerber 200 with a Dell computer and the
Omega software for $15,000."
- Retailer, West Salem, Wisconsin
- "$43,500." [extended warranty;
vacuum bed; auto tool changer]
- Manufacturer, Orange, California
- "$8,726 for full used set,
including vacuum table and dust collection."
- Manufacturer, Baltimore, Maryland
- "$25,000." [refurbished]
- Entertainment Professional, Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania
- "$12,000, welded steel table,
Colombo 7 HP spindle motor, true floating z-axis for 3D carvings, .0005
repeatability, and software."
- Manufacturer, Heavener, Oklahoma
- "$155,000 - machine, vacuum dust
collector, software, some tooling." [5-axis router, extended warranty]
- Boat builder, Pompano Beach, Florida
Want more information on choosing a CNC router? Read our CNC Routers Buyer's Guide.
Information was provided by BuyerZone users. Quotes have been edited for clarity only.Ready to Compare CNC Routers Price Quotes?