The DM400™ Digital Mailing System
Bring efficiency to your office with automatic-feeding functionality.
Processing mail at speeds of up to 95 pieces per minute, the DM400™ combines streamlined performance, solid design and easy operation, making it the perfect choice for multi-user environments.
More Pitney Bowes Postage Meters Information
- DM1100T Postage Meter
- DM925T Postage Meter
- DM875T Postage Meter
- DM825T Postage Meter
- DM575T Postage Meter
- DM525T Postage Meter
- DM475T Postage Meter
- DM400T Postage Meter
- DM300T Postage Meter
- DM200T Postage Meter
- DM100T Postage Meter
- Mailstation 2™
- Connect+™ Customer Communication Series
- Start your free postage meters request for quote now!
DM400™ Digital Mailing System Overview
The DM400™ is simple to understand and user-friendly, with dedicated, labeled keys for faster processing. The system automatically feeds up to a 3" stack of mail, seals and applies postage at up to 95 pieces per minute. You can process mail of various sizes, from postcards to 11" x 13" envelopes using the automatic tape dispenser for processing of larger packages. The DM400™ gives your mail a professional look with crisp, clear inkjet printing technology. This system also provides the ability to track and report postage expenses for 50 accounts with expandability up to 300 accounts. Postage accounting data can be printed or exported to a PC. The DM400™ can protect your postage with Password Protection, as well as provide a low postage warning that ensures you never run out of postage unexpectedly. Postage refills are available 24 hours a day with our Postage by Phone™ system. The Auto Dating feature sets the current date so you don't have to, or get a jump start on tomorrow's mail by date advancing. The removable brush-and-wick sealing system ensures tip-to-tip sealing to protect the contents of your mail. Optional weighing platforms interface to the DM400™ Mailing System to ensure the correct postage. This system can give you additional functionality with the date-and time stamp capability for incoming mail.
The DM400™ Mailing System comes with IntelliLink® technology, your digital gateway to USPS Confirmation Services and our exclusive "My Account" services. Track and confirm deliveries online on My Account, and receive email notifications when the packages are delivered. Services that can be accessed through the IntelliLink® Control Center include:
- USPS and Carrier Payment Solutions
- USPS Rate Updates
- System Software Updates
- USPS Special Services:
- Delivery Confirmation - Online processing and tracking for First Class parcels, Priority Mail® and Package Services.
- Signature Confirmation - Provides the name and signature of recipient for First Class parcels, Priority Mail® and Package Services. This service is discounted when processed through IntelliLink®.
- Certified Mail - Process Certified Mail electronically right from your office and save a trip to the Post Office.
DM400™ Digital Mailing System Features
The DM400TM Mailing System's features and functionality make processing your mail faster and easier.
- Compliant with USPS regulations including the latest in Indicia Technology, IBI - Information Based Indicia
- An Auto Default can reset postage to the current First Class rate (39 cents 1 oz.), so there are no accidental overpayments
- Handles mail from postcards to 11" x 13", up to 5/16" thick
- Processes up to 95 pieces per minute
- Get dual functionality with the Date & Time Stamp feature for incoming mail
- Postage rating is done internally for fast and easy processing
- Capture postal expenditures with the optional interface to a PC or Printer
- Account tracking and reporting for up to 50 accounts standard; expandable to 300 accounts
- Never run out of postage - refill postage over the phone - 24 hours a day
- Program up to 10 common jobs, such as Priority Mail® or Express Mail®
- Process multiple packages quickly and efficiently with the auto strip tapes dispenser