Real-world Trade Show Booth Prices from BuyerZone Buyers
In a recent survey to our users, we asked them about the price quotes they received. To help you with your purchase, we collected those responses here and organized them by display type:
There are three main types of trade show booths: pop-up displays built with folding frames, panel displays made of rectangular fabric sections, and tabletop displays for smaller booths.
Your total costs will increase based on the number of extras you require for your trade show booth. This may include backdrops, table covers, pull-up displays, freestanding pedestals, lighting attachments, laminates, or podiums. You'll also pay more for any graphic design work you require such as corporate logos, text, and images.
Refurbished displays cost considerably less than brand new models and can be customized to your specifications.
Don't forget to factor in shipping expenses into your budget. These costs can vary based on weight, distance, and vendor policies.
Pop-Up and Panel Display Prices
- "$2,816 for 10' Energy II Curved Floor Pop-Up System. All setup components. Energy Case to Counter Conversion Kit with fabric wrap with our logo printed on it. Hi-res inkjet photomural center panel with our logo printed on it. Black panels at sides with end caps in checkered flag fabric. Energy II external shelf kit with 4 shelves. Two Energy 200 watt halogen light kits with bulb, clips, etc. Delivered to our door in one week." - Business Service Provider, Big Spring, TX
- "$3,623.49 (including tax and shipping). Two 10' pop-up displays, one extra set of halogen lights, two banner stands (for $973.40, including tax and shipping.) Two graphics cases and three monitor cases." - Accounting Professional, Palo Alto, CA
- "$2,850 for a 10' pop-up booth and podium stand, lifetime pop-up frame, 200 watt halogen lights, graphic for podium. Design fee included, shipping." [warranty] - Financial Services Partner, Arlington, Texas
- "ECHO 10' Display w/ - ECHO 12 Quad Frame - 21 Channel bars - 1 hardware bag - Four 27.5"W mural panels - Two 23"W Fabric End Panels - 1 oval display case - 2 Halogen Lights - 1 Matching fabric case-to-counter conversion kit - The display cost $1,024.80 - and shipping and handling cost $172.52." - Government Office Manager, Juneau, Alaska
- "12' tower with two bridges connecting to smaller towers which included all hardware and graphics and two 3-tiered podiums for $13,784." - Manufacturer, Clearfield, Utah
- "$9,400 laminate 10' x 20' booth design w/monitor stands, graphics, reception station, and shelves." - Computer Marketer, San Jose, California
- "Our 10' display with a case that converted to a podium table, two side "half-tables", lights, customized banner for the display and delivery cost was right at $3,000." - Marketing VP, Falling Waters, WV
- "$1,100. 10' x 10' display, black in color, includes lights, case, and podium conversion kit for case. This was a great value and I love the display." - Non-Profit CEO, Springdale, Arkansas
Tabletop Display Prices
- "A little less than $1,700, but included graphics, pop-up display for five-foot tabletop, cloth cover with logo for table in matching color to graphics display, and halogen light." - Agriculture CEO, Antrim, New Hampshire
- "$1,195 with lights and shipping case that converts to stand." - Manufacturing Manager, Exton, PA
- "I paid approx. $1,000, which includes my graphic design and printing." - Accountant, Richton Park, IL
- "$512.30 - Table top display, table throw and art work for table throw." - Government Employee, Roswell, Georgia
- "$1,190 which included the trade show booth and some additional graphics. One banner, two 18" x 40" removable photos." - Wholesaler, Brookfield, Connecticut
- "Convertible table throw cover and carry bag 2 color imprint $333 - Retractable bannerstand with carrying case $199 - Titanium Film with laminate $185." - Educator, Arlington Heights, Illinois
Trade Show Booth Rental Prices
If you only need a trade show booth for a short period of time, consider renting one. Some vendors may allow you to apply part, or all, of the rental cost towards a later purchase.
Here are some rental prices other BuyerZone users have paid:
- "Chose to rent a display for $200." - Construction Contractor, Ruston, Louisiana
- "Four foot table top display w/ header, and travel case. Price [$311] included shipping." - Non-Profit Business Manager, Dallas, Texas
- "I rented two 10' floor displays (6 sections each) with additional lights and hardware for $1,400, for two events two months apart." - Photographer, Bethesda, Maryland
- "10 ft. panel plus backwall system - $664. 48" x 84" double-sided diamond plus retractable banner - $777." [two systems] - Advertising CEO, Cypress, California
- "$315 for table top display (fabric for velcro on one side and dry erase on the other side.) Price includes shipping." - Health Care Office Manager, Bend, Oregon
Want more information on choosing an trade show display? Read our Trade Show Displays Buyer's Guide..
Information was provided by BuyerZone users. Quotes have been edited for clarity only.Ready to Compare Trade Show Displays Price Quotes?