Sharp MX-M753 Digital Copier
Precision engineered to help increase workflow efficiency and provide exceptional image quality, Sharp's new high speed MX Monochrome Series document systems take you to the next level in MFP performance and productivity. A large, customizable high resolution touch-screen color display with graphical menu navigation and a full-size retractable keyboard (N models only) to simplify data entry are just two of the many advanced features offered by these new models. A powerful 800 MHz true multi-tasking controller enables MX Monochrome Series users to save time and money while producing professional documents in-house — amazing image quality that is also economical. Sharp's advanced device management makes it easy to control usage and costs. With the latest Sharp OSA® development platform (standard on N models), integration with network applications has never been easier. And, to safeguard the confidentiality of your intellectual property, Sharp's industry leading security suite is second to none.
- Customizable high resolution touch-screen color display
- Award-winning retractable keyboard (N models only)
- Intuitive menu with icon-driven instructions
- Document filing with thumbnail and page preview
- Supports latest industry security standards
- Advanced web-based device management
- Sharp OSA® Technology (standard on N models)
Engineered For Performance
- Large, customizable high resolution touch-screen color display with graphical navigation
- Standard 150-sheet duplex single pass document feeder with color Scan2™ technology
- Network ready PCL® 6/PCL5e printing system with direct print function (standard on N models)
- Postscript® 3™ and Windows® XPS options
- Retractable keyboard for easy data entry (N models only)
- Remote Front Panel
- Front panel USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Image Preview and Thumbnail view
- ImageSEND™ function scans documents at up to 75 images per minute in both black and color (standard on N models)
- On-board paper storage capacity for up to 6,600 sheets with options
- Supports Sharp's latest award-winning multi-level document and network security suite, which conforms to the new IEEE-2600™ 2008 security standard for MFP devices (some features require optional equipment)
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- PCL6/PCL5e Emulation (standard on N models) and optional PS3
- Flexible Finishing Options
- Professional, ultra-crisp documents with features like cover page printing, overlay print and pamphlet print
- Easy-to-use print drivers
Flexible Document Distribution
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents to up to 7 different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and more! (standard on N models)
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation (some features require optional equipment).
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF (some features require optional equipment).
Versatile Application Integration
- The MX series supports Sharp OSA® Technology (standard on N models), which helps streamline document workflow and enhance productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the machine LCD panel.
- The Sharp OSA development platform uses industry-standard network protocols such as XML and SOAP.
- Enterprise Resource Planning software connections, workflow applications and more!
Optional B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Optional Super G3 fax module offers advanced features such as automatic stapled/copied receptions.
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W internet expansion kit
- Account Control: 1,000 user accounts
- Auto Duplexing: Automatic trayless; supports 16 lb. bond to 110 lb. index; paper types include plain paper, heavy paper, recycled pre-printed, pre-punched colored, and letterhead.
- Auto Switching: Yes
- Base Engine Description: High speed monochrome digital document system console with 64 bit multi-tasking controller; includes 80 GB hard drive with document filing, 250-sheet Duplexing Single Pass Feeder and 3000 sheet paper capacity.
- Bypass Tray: MX-MFX1 100-Sheet Bypass Tray (Optional) MX-MFX2 500-Sheet Bypass Tray (Optional)
- Card Shot Feature: Yes
- Compression Type - Scan Documents: Monochrome Scanning: Uncompressed, G3 (MH), G4 (MR/MMR) Color/Grayscale: JPEG (high, middle, low) Internet Fax mode: MH/MMR (option)
- Continuous Copy: Maximum 9999
- Controller Type: PCL6/PCL5c compatible, optional PS3, Fiery
- Copy/Print Speed: MX-M850: 85-ppm B&W (8 1/2" x 11")
- Copy Features: Scan-Once-Print-Many, Electronic Sorting, Auto-Paper Selection (APS), Auto Magnification Selection (AMS), Auto Tray Switching, Rotate Copy, Job Reservation, Tandem Copy, Margin Shift, Job Build, Edge Erase, Center Erase, Dual Page Copy, Cover Page, Insert Page, Tab Paper Insert, Card Shot, Transparency Insert, Multi-Shot, Reverse Image, Mirror Image, Multi-Page Enlargement, Proof Copy, Photo Repeat, Document Filing, User Account Control, Job Programs, Date Print, Page Print and Text Print
- Copy Method: Dry electrostatic transfer system with organic photo conductor, magnetic brush dual-component developing system and heat roller fusing
- Copy Size: Min. 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", Max. 12" x 18"
- Developer System: Magnetic brush development
- Display Type: 10.4" (diagonal measure) touch-screen LCD with 256 colors and florescent tube back light
- Document Management: Sharpdesk desktop document management software (One user license)
- Drum Type: Organic Photo Conductor
- Electronic Sorting: Yes
- ENERGY STAR®: Yes
- Exposure Modes: Text mode, text/printed photo mode, printed photo mode, text/photo mode, photo mode; map mode, light original mode, auto exposure control or 9 step manual
- Firmware Management: Flash ROM update via USB and/or network
- First Copy Out Time: MX-M850: 4.0 seconds or less
- Fixed Zoom Range: Variable Zoom: 25% to 400% (with DSPF 25%-200%)
- Functions: Copy, print, network print, network scan, document filing, web-based administration, Sharpdesk document management software
- Fusing System: Heat rollers
- Hard Disk Drive: 80 GB; 40 GB partition for document filing/40 GB partition for copy/print/scan operations
- Imaging Method: Laser
- Interface Type: USB-2.0 (full speed): 1 port, USB-2.0 (high speed): 1 port 100BaseT/10BaseT Ethernet with RJ-45 connection: 1 port
- Job Build: Up to 10,000 sheets
- Job Programs: 48 combined
- Ledger: Yes
- Letter / Legal: Yes
- Memory: Standard 1.28 GB (shared)
- MFP Type: High speed monochrome digital document system console
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, IPv6, IPsec, SSL, SMTP, FTP, SMB, IPX/SPX, and AppleTalk® for Macintosh® environments
- Network Security: P/MAC Filtering, Protocol Disable, User Authentication
- Offset Stacking: Standard
- Operating Systems: Windows® 98, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows NT® (SP5 or later), Windows 2000, Windows Server® 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64,Windows VistaTM,Windows Vista x64, Unix®, Novell® NetWare® 3.x/4.x/5.x, MAC OS® 9.x, MAC OSX
- Optional Power Filter: Yes
- Options: MX-LCX4 4,550-Sheet Large Capacity Three Draw Tray (letter), MX-LCX5 4,000-Sheet Large Capacity Three Tray (ledger), MX-LCX6 3,500-Sheet Large Capacity Tray (letter), MX-LCX3N 3,000-Sheet Large Capacity Tray (ledger), MX-MFX1 100-Sheet Bypass Tray MX-MFX2 500-Sheet Bypass Tray, MX-FNX5 100-Sheet Stapler Finisher, MX-FNX6 50-Sheet Stapler Finisher, MX-FNX7 Saddle Stitch Finisher, MX-FNX8 Saddle Unit (Booklet Maker), MX-CFX2 Inserter Unit MX-FDX1 Folding Unit 1, MX-PNX3B Hole Punch Module (for MX-FNX5), MX-PNX4B Hole Punch Module (for MX-FNX6 and MX-FNX7), MX-GBCX1 GBC SmartPunch Module, MX-PBX2 PCL6 Printer Expansion Kit, MX-PKX4 PS3 Expansion Kit 1, MX-NSX1 Network Scanner, Expansion Kit, MX-EBX1 Color Expansion Kit (for scanning) 1, MX-AMX1 Application Integration Module1, MX-AMX2 Sharp OSA Application Communication Module 1, MX-AMX3 Sharp OSA External Accounting Module 1, MX-FWX1 Internet Fax Expansion Kit 1, MX-FXX1 Super G3 Fax Expansion Kit, AR-SU1 Stamp Unit, AR-PF1 Bar Code Font Kit 1, MX-FRX8U, Commercial Data Security Kit, MX-FRX8 Common Criteria Kit 5
- Originals: Sheet, bound documents
- Original Size: Max 11" x 17"
- Original Feed System: 250-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder (DSPF) with mixed size original detection, Original Sizes: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", 8 1/2" x 11", 8 1/2" x 11" R, 8 1/2" x 14", 11" x 17" Original weight: 11 to 54 lb. bond (17 lb. vellum to 110 lb.index). Capacity based on 21 lb. bond, letter size
- Output Capacity: 250 Sheets
- Paper Feed System: Standard: 3,000-sheet large capacity tray with (3) drawers. Includes 2,000-sheet letter tandem tray (drawer 1), 500-sheet multi-purpose tray (drawer 2) and 500-sheet multi-purpose tray (drawer 3). Optional: 4,550-sheet letter/statement size tray with (3) drawers, 4,000-sheet ledger size multi-purpose tray with (3) drawers, 3,500-sheet letter size large capacity tray. 3,000-sheet ledger size multi-purpose large capacity tray, 500-sheet or 100-sheet bypass tray (some options not available with all configurations).
- Paper Type: Standard and optional letter size paper drawers: 16-28 lb. plain bnd paper. Other paper types include recycled, pre-printed, pre-punched, color, and letterhead
- Power Consumption: Max. 2.4 KW or less, pre-heat 160 W or less, sleep mode 20 W or less.
- Power Source: 208-240 VAC, 60 HZ, 16 Amps
- Resolution (copy mode): Scan: 600 dpi; Copy Output: 600 dpi
- RoHS: Yes
- Software: Sharpdesk 1-user licenses included with Network Scanner Expansion Kit
- Supplies: MX-850NT Toner Cartridge, MX-850NV Developer, MX-850NR OPC Drum, AR-SV1 Stamp Cartridge
- Warm-Up Time: 240 seconds or less
- Web-based Management: Yes
- Direct Printing: PDF/Encrypted PDF/TIFF/JPEG print, E-mail print, FTP Pull Print, USB pull print, Web-Page file print
- Fonts: 80 roman outline fonts standard
- Network Operating Systems: Windows® 98, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows XPx64, Windows NT® (SP5 or later), Windows 2000, Windows Server® 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64,Windows VistaTM,Windows Vista x64, Unix®, Novell® NetWare® 3.x/4.x/5.x, MAC OS® 9.x, MAC OSX
- Page Description Language: PCL6 (XL), PCL5e, optional PS3
- Print Drivers: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT4.0 (SP5 or later), Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64,Windows Vista and Windows Vista x64. MAC® PPD (optional), MAC OS9, MAC OSX.
- Printer Expansion Kit: Optional
- Print Features: Duplex Print, Pamphlet Print, Binding Edge, N-up print, Fit-to-Page, Margin Shift, Poster Print, Rotate Print, Zoom, Mirror Image, Overlay, Different Paper Insert, Transparency Insert, Tab Print, Chapter Inserts Print, Paper Fold Print, Reverse Order, Tandem, Watermarks, PIN Print, Print Hold, Proof Print, Print Audit, Graphics Mode Selection, Continuous Print, and Font/Form Downloads (Some features not available on all print drivers).
- Printing Protocols: LPR, IPP, PAP, Raw TCP (port 9100), FTP, NetBEUI, Novell, Pserver/Rprinter, HTTP, POP3, SSL
- Resolution (print mode): 1200 x 1200 DPI, 600 x 600 DPI
- RIP-Once Print-Many: Yes
- Utility Software: Print driver, Printer Status Monitor, Printer Administration Utility
- Color Scanner Function: Optional
- Broadcasting - Document Scanning: Yes
- Image Formats: JPEG, TIFF, Optional PDF, JPEG
- Scan capability (color/B&W): Optional B&W
- Scan Destinations (number): 999
- Scan Destination type: Scan-to- email/desktop/FTP
- Scan Resolution Settings: 200 dpi, 300 dpi, 600 dpi
- Hole Punching: Optional
- Inserter: Optional
- Saddle Stitch Finisher: Optional
- Saddle Stitch Function: Optional
- Stapler / Finisher: Optional
- Staple Sheet Capacity: 50/100
Super G3 Fax
- Auto Dialing: Up to 999 destinations (combined with scan destinations)
- Fax Features: Inbound Routing, Forward to Administrator, F-Code, Quick On-Line, Rotation Transmit, Anti-Junk Fax, and PC fax
- Fax Kit: Optional
- Fax Memory: 8mb (exclusive)
- Group Dialing Destinations: Up to 500
- Inbound Routing: Forwards received fax data to Email
- Long Length Originals: Up to 31.5" (for transmission)
- Modem/Speed: 33.6 KBPS / Approximately 2 seconds with JBIG
- One Touch Destinations: Up to 999
- Data Security Kit: Optional
- Network Expansion Kit: Optional
- Weight: Approx. 662 lbs. (main unit)