Which Presentation Equipment is the Most Effective?
When you want to get the most out of a meeting or seminar, the right presentation equipment is a great way to create engaging events. Presentation equipment typically includes multiple devices for audio, video, and lighting that helps you deliver informative slides, vibrant graphics, and crisp photographs to your audience. The types of equipment can range from manual, basic tools to highly sophisticated machinery.
Such examples include:
- Whiteboards and corkboards - Portable displays that let you write down ideas and concepts during brainstorming or Q&A sessions and then erase them (or flip pages)
- Digital whiteboards - Electronic form of a whiteboard that can save the displayed information before clearing it for the next set of ideas
- Overhead projectors - Educational institutions and health care professionals still rely on this type of presentation equipment to display slides and transparencies.
- Laser pointers - Handy devices for pinpointing exactly what you want the audience to focus on in your presentation
- Portable PA systems - Wireless speakers, receivers, and microphones that provide enough power for quality acoustics, yet are easy to set up and take down
All of these devices can handle simple presentation tasks. However, if you want to create a vibrant, visual presentation for your next event, liquid crystal display projectors (commonly known as LCD projectors) might be the most effective presentation equipment you can buy.
Why LCD projectors for presentation equipment?
LCD projectors are the most commonly used and most popular presentation equipment available. The machine uses an LCD panel and connects to your computer to show your audience high-quality, high-resolution images on a wide projector screen or blank wall. In addition, you can use projectors to show multimedia or live site demonstrations to really capture your audience's attention.
Many businesses depend on LCD projectors for their presentation equipment because of the variety of machines available. Depending on the level of quality you need, you'll typically find three main types of projectors:
- LCD projectors - The machine shines light through transparent LCD cells to create images with vibrant color. LCDs provide the sharpest images for your presentation equipment although your audience may notice individual points of light.
- DLP projectors - Digital light processor projectors reflect light against hundreds of tiny mirrors. The angle of the mirrors adjusts according to the colors displayed by the projector. This technology is best for video presentations on small, ultraportable projectors, but may display highly-detailed images too softly.
- LCOS projectors - Liquid crystal on silicon controls how light travels to the small mirrors. It uses aspects of both LCD and DLP projectors for high resolution and vibrant colors, but is the most expensive technology.
Finding the right presentation equipment
Whether you need an LCD projector, another piece of presentation equipment, or a combination of devices, BuyerZone can help. Submit a free request for LCD projectors quotes, and we'll match you to different experienced vendors. These companies will find out the types of presentations you deliver, suggest what works best based on your needs and what similar businesses found effective, and provide you with price quotes.
From there, you'll review the different quotes and select the vendor who offers the best mix of price, quality, and service for your presentation equipment. It's quick, free, and easy - so request your free quotes today!Ready to Compare Projectors Price Quotes?