While credit, debit, and smart card use is exploding, cash is still king. Cash remains the fastest and most effective way to make purchases at retail locations. Automated teller machines (ATMs) ensure that cash is easily accessible, whenever and wherever someone needs cash.
ATM Machines Buyer's Guide
Related ATM Machines Articles
- Swipe Fees Give Consumers Another Reason to Like ATMs
- A recent settlement allows credit card companies to pass merchant swipe fees on to the consumer. Instead, retailers can encourage cash usage by having an in-store ATM.
- How Hosting an ATM Makes Money
- ATM machines generate residual income at a relatively low risk, and have a high ROI.
- Is "Cash Only" the Move for Your Business? Here's How It Works
- Going "cash only" is becoming attractive for businesses in many industries, and all it takes is an ATM on site. The decision of one doctor in Maine tells a fascinating tale.
- ATM Skimming is on the Rise. Prevent it in Your Store!
- Installing an ATM in your store can be a boon to your business and a great service for your customers, but failing to take proper precautions can make your machine a target for card-skimming criminals.
- Real-world automated teller machines prices from BuyerZone buyers
- Want to learn how much it costs to put an automated teller machine in your location? Check out actual prices BuyerZone users paid for their ATM machines.
Industry Insights ATM Machines Articles
- Retail Stores: Preparing for the Holiday Season
- Retailers are making preparations for holiday merchandising and promotions, focusing on ways to maximize on the traffic the holidays will bring. Read what expert columnist, Tina Praino, says you should focus on.
- How Retailers Can Prepare for the Holiday Rush
- With the unofficial kickoff to the holiday shopping season arriving this week, retailers need to be prepared. Industry Insights' columnist Joe Keenan explains how retailers should prepare their stores and employees.
- 10 Competitive Retail Developments to Watch In 2013
- The following are some general competitive retail predictions that were made for 2012, and how Industry Insights' columnist Gilon Miller sees them trending in 2013.
- Tactics for Delivering Better Employee Evaluations
- Retailers, one of the most important pieces of analysis you can put together at this time of year is staffing analysis. Expert columnist Tina Praino offers employee evaluation tips.
- 7 Retailer Secrets to Pricing Right & Profiting More
- Find out how retailers can meet customers' needs and still make a profit. Industry Insights' columnist Gilon Miller explains how.
- 9 Ways Big Data Analytics Create Value In Competitive Retail
- Industry analysts predict that retailers using big data analytics could increase their profits significantly. Retail expert Gilon Miller explains the benefits and implications behind the retail phenomenon.
- 7 Reasons Why Retailers Have to Get Real In Today's Market
- The eCommerce industry -- still in its infancy -- is already presenting abundant challenges to retailers. Industry Insights' Gilon Miller provides solutions retailers must act on to stay in the game.
- How to Prepare for an Omni-Channel Future with a Dedicated Customer Experience Leader
- Creating a Chief Customer Officer position can help your retail business plan for future trends, such as the inevitable shift to omni-channel integration. Industry Insights' David Rich explains what other benefits the position can have for retailers.
- Pricing Techniques That Will Get You More Sales in 2014
- There are several pricing tips and tricks that can encourage customers to buy. Industry Insights' Gilon Miller explains which tips to try in 2014.