Credit Card Terminals
Credit card terminals let businesses process credit cards efficiently and securely. While they are a relatively small purchase in terms of dollars, the total impact they can have on your businesses is enormous.
Credit Card Machines Buyer's Guide
Related Credit Card Machines Articles
- Real-world credit card terminal pricing from BuyerZone buyers
- We regularly survey BuyerZone users to ask how their purchases went. We've used their responses to provide a sampling of actual prices paid for credit card terminals.
- Choosing a credit card reader
- A basic credit card reader includes a magnetic stripe reader, a keypad to enter prices and other information, and a small display. It may have a printer built in, or attached as a separate unit.
Industry Insights Credit Card Machines Articles
- The Top 7 Challenges Facing Today's Retailers
- Today's retail landscape continues to evolve but not without a few challenges along the way. Read what expert columnist Gilon Miller advises retailers should do in order to face these challenges.
- The Real Pricing Strategies Behind Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Retail expert columnist Gilon Miller and Upstream Commerce use their company proprietary pricing software to see if well-known retailers like Best Buy and Amazon really discount as much as consumers think. The results are surprising.
- Getting Your Piece of the M-Commerce Pie
- Industry Insights' columnist Joe Keenan shares a few highlights from last week's National Retail Federation (NRF) conference in New York City.
- Achieving Profitability through Retail Assortment Optimization
- Assortment intelligence and planning solutions can help retailers better understand which categories are delivering the highest margins. Industry Insights' columnist Gilon Miller explains what to look for.
- Three Lessons Retailers Can Learn From the J.C. Penney Saga
- J.C. Penney's recent retail drama can teach retailers a few lessons on how to improve their business strategy. Industry Insights' Joe Keenan goes into depth on three areas.
- Living in an Omni-Channel World
- Omni-channel retailing is the industry's latest buzz word, and should be your business' main focus. Industry Insights' Joe Keenan explains why experts are jumping on this trend.
- Combating Organized Retail Crime
- Criminals are wreaking havoc across the nation and retailers have become their favorite target. But don't worry! Industry Insights' retail expert Joe Keenan explains how to prevent it from happening to you.
- Cause-Based Marketing: Doing Good for Others and Your Bottom Line
- Retailers have found a way to market their products while also giving back to those less fortunate: cause-based marketing. Industry Insights' columnist Joe Keenan explains how more retailers can succeed with this strategy.
- 4 Trends Retailers Need to Prepare for in 2014
- A new year means new opportunities. Start your year off right by planning to meet these 4 retail trends. Industry Insights' Joe Keenan explains how.