Video Surveillance Systems
A good video surveillance system can make your business safer, more efficient, and less prone to theft and accidents. You have your choice of a single camera and monitor to complex video surveillance systems with hundreds of cameras, multiple operators, and digital recorders. Closed circuit television (CCTV) systems can provide security for a wide range of businesses.
Video Surveillance Systems Buyer's Guide
- Introduction to video surveillance
- Evaluating your CCTV needs
- Choosing surveillance cameras
- Surveillance camera peripherals
- Choosing monitors for surveillance systems
- DVRs: digital video recorders for video security systems
- Connecting CCTV surveillance cameras
- Choosing a CCTV vendor
- Video security system pricing
- Security camera buying tips
Related Video Surveillance Systems Articles
- Business Security Cameras Help You Keep an Eye on Everything
- Choosing the components that make up a great system can be a challenge, though - cameras, digital video recorders, and display systems all have important points to consider.
- Real-world security camera prices from BuyerZone users
- Quotes from other BuyerZone users indicate how much they paid for different types of video surveillance system.
- Introduction to closed circuit TV
- From a single camera and monitor to complex video surveillance systems with hundreds of cameras, multiple operators, and digital recorders, closed circuit television (CCTV) systems can provide security for a wide range of businesses.
- Choosing the best video surveillance companies
- Working with a great vendor can help make your video surveillance system as effective as possible, so make sure you go through a complete evaluation.
Industry Insights Video Surveillance Systems Articles
- Training for Today's Business Security Standards
- Companies continue to rely more and more on technology as a means of securing their data, facilities and informing their employees and clients. However, this presents major security risks. Industry Insights columnist David Cullen offers advice on proper training methods.
- Boston Marathon Bombings: Security Lessons We Learned
- The Boston Marathon bombings reminded Americans that in today's post-9/11 world, terrorism is a constant threat. In this column, part one of a two-part series, Industry Insights' David Cullen explains that security is everyone's responsibility.
- The Security Stories of 2013 that Will Prepare Us for 2014
- The security stories of 2013 can teach us how to better protect ourselves in 2014. Industry Insights' David Cullen reviews what we can improve on.
- Super Bowl XLVIII & Sochi Olympics Security Concerns
- As the U.S. approaches two of the biggest sporting events -- the Super Bowl and Olympics -- Americans need to keep these security tips in mind.