Business Phone Systems
A business phone system is one of the most important purchases your business can make. The telephone is often the easiest way to reach your customers, clients, and partners. It should also be the easiest way for them to reach you. You don't want your important business callers to be routed incorrectly, disconnected, or faced with a bewildering array of automated options.
Business Phone Systems Buyer's Guide
Related Business Phone Systems Articles
- Which PBX Phone System Is Right for Your Office?
- Learn which businesses should use a standard PBX system and which ones would benefit from going to a virtual PBX system.
- A Telephone Switchboard System: Choose Features That Benefit Your Small Business
- Use a telephone switchboard system within your small business to promote growth.
- Time to Update Your Phone System for Your Small Business? Look to Open Source
- If you?re looking for phone network for your small business, you may want to consider an open source system, which has fewer installation and ongoing costs that a larger system.
- Tips to Choose Online Phone Services Wisely
- Save money by signing up for online phone services that replace your PBX, and add Internet phones with Voice over Internet Protocol technology. However, there are some disadvantages.
- Better Business Communication Starts with Your Phone System
- The major benefits of using business communication systems are collaboration, unified communication, and improved productivity. Understand the common types of communication systems businesses need to stay connected.
Latest Telecom Equipment News
- Contact centers need to embrace mobility
- The business phone system has rapidly evolved during the past several years, especially as cloud services and mobile devices have garnered more attention and gained momentum in the consumer landscape. February 13, 2013
- Hosted business phone systems provide numerous advantages
- While a number of organizations currently use are using VoIP phone systems, companies are beginning to recognize how a hosted PBX system would deliver a number of additional benefits. February 8, 2013
- VoIP phone systems replacing PSTN
- The business phone system market is experiencing significant turbulenceas companies make the transition fromtraditional public switched telephone networksPSTN to VoIP services. February 6, 2013