Business Phone Systems
A business phone system is one of the most important purchases your business can make. The telephone is often the easiest way to reach your customers, clients, and partners. It should also be the easiest way for them to reach you. You don't want your important business callers to be routed incorrectly, disconnected, or faced with a bewildering array of automated options.
Business Phone Systems Buyer's Guide
- Introduction to small business phone systems
- Types of commercial phone systems
- Sizing office phone systems
- Office phone system features
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and other advanced features
- Choosing business phone service providers and resellers
- Phone systems pricing
- Phone system buying tips
Related Business Phone Systems Articles
- The Advantages of a VoIP PBX Phone System
- A VoIP PBX phone system combines the switching management of a PBX with the flexible online management of VoIP calls for the modern business.
- Real-world phone systems prices from other BuyerZone users
- Every year, BuyerZone helps over 10,000 businesses buy phone systems. Here's a sampling of the prices they paid, as reported to us.
- How to Make a Stellar First Impression with Advanced Phone Systems
- Business owners always have to make a great first impression. Here is how to make sure your phone system delivers what the customer wants.
- Don't Neglect Your Phone System
- This article discusses how phone systems can impact customers and why a high-quality system is an investment in your business.
- Why the Upgrade to Cloud-Based Phone Service Appears Inevitable
- An overwhelming majority of business owners don't like their on-premises phone systems, leading them to explore more advanced cloud options that cost less.