Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
An interactive voice response (IVR) system offers an automated and cost-effective way to provide customer service information over the phone. The right provider can help you design and implement a system that's easy to use and provides your callers with the information they need -- without the frustrations of long hold times or endless menu options.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Buyer's Guide
Related Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Articles
- How Speech Recognition Software Enhances Your IVR
- Speech recognition has enhanced the capabilities of IVR systems so that they can do more for businesses.
- Key Questions for Purchasing an IVR
- Purchasing an IVR system works when you know the right questions to ask. Here are some questions that should be on your list.
- On-Premise vs. Hosted IVR Solutions
- On-premise IVR systems allow a business in-house control, but hosted IVR solutions offer benefits for companies short on resources. Choose which options work best for your enterprise!
- IVR Advantages for the Medical Community
- IVR systems can help clinics and hospitals improve the way they treat patients, increase patient health, spot problems, and reduce their workload.
- An IVR Is the Perfect Virtual Receptionist
- Discover the many benefits of using an interactive voice response system as your virtual receptionist.