Credit Card Processing
As ubiquitous as credit cards are, their use is still growing. The exploding world of online commerce is playing a part, as is the increasing usage of credit cards in business-to-business transactions.
Credit Card Processing Buyer's Guide
- Credit card processing introduction
- Accepting credit cards: is it worth it?
- Types of credit card processors
- Qualifying for a merchant account
- Mobile credit card processing provides convenience and profitability
- Pricing for credit card services
- Negotiating with merchant providers
- Choosing a credit card transaction service
- Merchant account buying tips
Related Credit Card Processing Articles
- Credit Card Processors Cater to Seasonal Businesses
- If a business isn't taking credit card payments then it's leaving money on the table. Find businesses that are utilizing mobile payments, and how to take the steps to apply for a seasonal processing account.
- Understanding Credit Card Processing Contracts
- Knowing how a contract is structured will help when talking to a processing company and sales representatives. Make sure that you know what you're getting yourself into, and that you're talking to reputable representatives.
- Why Every Business Should Be Accepting Credit Cards
- Accepting credit cards is essential for any modern business. Here's why getting a credit card processor will boost sales instantly.
- Know What To Do When Your Credit Card Machine Isn't Working
- Your business depends on your ability to take payments when customers want to buy. When technical issues arise, it is important to know what to do and who to call to keep your business running and your clients happy.
Industry Insights Credit Card Processing Articles
- Will Google Wallet ID Give Thieves Access To More Cards?
- Security wasn't Google's top priority when it came up with its new architecture for Google Wallet. Read what retail expert Evan Schuman has to say about it.
- Retailers Look Internationally for Growth
- Despite reports that the economy is improving, many retailers aren?t seeing it ? at least yet. As a result, many are establishing their presence in foreign lands in hopes of greener pastures. Read what expert columnist Joe Keenan has to say about it.
- Showrooming: Don't Fear It, Embrace It
- There has been a significant shift in the way shoppers approach the task of shopping. The new trend is called "showrooming" and Industry Insights' columnist Tina Praino explains how retailers can adapt.
- Six Ways Retailers Can Combat Showrooming
- Smartphones have introduced consumers to a new way of shopping: showrooming. Industry Insights' columnist Joe Keenan lists six strategies retailers can apply to combat the new trend.
- The Future of Mobile Payments
- Mobile payment is predicted to be a big retail trend this year. Big-name retailers such as Wal-Mart & Starbucks have already initiated mobile payment programs but should you? Industry Insights' columnist, Joe Keenan, offers his opinion.
- Competitive Pricing Is Key for Showing Up In CSE Searches
- Comparison shopping engines have grown rapidly over the past decade and retailers need to know how to compete. Industry Insights' Gilon Miller explains how retailers can shift their competitive pricing strategy.
- Applying Competitive Pricing Analytics Can Lead to Higher Profits for Retailers
- Competitive pricing analysis and assortment intelligence solutions are the secret ingredients to understanding what consumers want. Industry Insights' Gilon Miller explains how retailers can use the data to increase profits.
- Why Retailers Need to Price Optimize
- Price optimization and management software are predicted to help increase retailers' gross margins, on average, by more than 2%. Industry Insights' Gilon Miller explains more on why retailers need to price monitor.
- Behavioral Retargeting: Effective for Retailers but Controversial for Consumers
- Research has shown that behavioral ads consistently outperform contextual ads. Still, consumers have concerns regarding their privacy. Industry Insights' Joe Keenan weighs the pros and cons to the controversial issue.
- 5 Tips to Optimize Your Retail Site for Holiday Shopping 2013
- Online shopping is the preferred shopping method and retailers need to be ready. Industry Insights' Joe Keenan provides 5 optimization tips for retail sites.
- Fallout from Target's Data Breach Felt Industrywide
- The entire retail industry has been dealing with the fallout from Target's data breach. Retail expert Joe Keenan explains the repercussions.