Hosted PBX Phone Systems
For small, fast-growing, and/or highly-distributed businesses, hosted PBX services can in fact be the most cost-effective way to get a full suite of modern phone system features. There is no need for the typical customer premise equipment (CPE) because your incoming calls are routed to telephone hardware at the provider's data center. When the system determines where to transfer the call, it swiftly forwards the call to the appropriate extension at your office.
Hosted PBX Phone Systems Buyer's Guide
Related Hosted PBX Phone Systems Articles
- Can small business PBX phone systems benefit you?
- Small business PBX phone systems have many features that support growing companies. Learn how your business could benefit today.
- How to buy a hosted phone system
- For businesses looking to make a mark in their industry, hosted phone systems are often a good choice. With the ability to make a business appear larger than it really is, improving customer response, increasing efficiency and boosting the bottom line, it's often a no-brainer.
- Real-world hosted PBX pricing from BuyerZone buyers
- We regularly survey BuyerZone users to ask how their purchases went. We've used their responses to provide a sampling of actual prices paid for hosted PBX services.
- Benefits of choosing Cisco hosted PBX services
- Cisco hosted PBX phone services are on the cutting edge of phone system technology. Learn how their designated business features can help you today.
- Virtual PBX
- Looking for a big-company telephone system without the huge price tag? Virtual PBX might be the way to go.