The 7 Benefits of a U.S. Building
Our metal buildings are sold straight from the factory; theres no middleman so we can pass the savings directly to the customer. 2. Clearspan Design
Our metal buildings have no beams, posts or trusses creating a steel building with 100% useable space. 3. Versatility
- We have 5 steel building models to choose from to meet both the aesthetic and functional needs of any consumer.
- Our metal buildings can be utilized for a multitude of projects ranging from a small backyard shop to a large airplane hangar.
- We offer a variety of sizes that can be expanded even after your steel building is constructed.
- Options include the ability to customize your own endwalls in order to save money and match your home or any other structure to compliment your existing surroundings.
Our metal buildings can be assembled in an easy do-it-yourself three-step process. 5. Durability
- Our metal buildings are made from the finest heavy gauge, galvalume steel available in the world.
- All U.S. Buildings' metal buildings are virtually maintenance free and come with a 25 year mill back warranty.
More US Buildings Information
- US Buildings Overview
- Benefits of a US Building Steel Building
- Farm Equipment Storage
- Workshop Steel Buildings
- Storage Steel Buildings
- Garage Steel Buildings
- Motorcycle Storage Steel Buildings
- Commercial Storage Steel Buildings
- Residential Steel Buildings
- Warehouse Steel Buildings
- Aircraft Hanger Steel Buildings
- Start your free residential steel buildings request for quote now!
- The precise 9 overlap of our steel building arches places more steel at every critical connection, ensuring the best fitting arch system available.
- Arches are double bolted creating a durable residential steel building that is virtually weather tight.
- We use a high quality zinc chromate plated bolt with a neoprene washer for a virtually airtight seal.
- US Buildings' metal buildings are improved for ventilation and airflow.
- Every residential steel building can be easily insulated in order to lower heating costs.