How to Spot Quality Real Estate Buyer Leads
Purchasing real estate buyer leads is an effective way to maintain a steady stream of customers interested in the properties you have available.
The best leads
There are many agencies that offer access to realtor leads. Be sure to purchase a list that contains the following:
- Targeted - Leads based on your prospects desired spending range, desired location, and other criteria, will deliver the best leads for your business while improving your conversion rates.
- Lookers vs. Buyers - Leads can range from people requesting information, to prospects who are ready to buy. Be sure that your list is made up of prospects most likely to convert into sales.
- Verified - Leads generated from customers entering their information on websites, that and have had their details and purchasing intentions verified, before appearing on your list.
- Up to date - Leads that are more than a few days old can drastically reduce your chance of achieving a sale. Minimize the time between a prospect submitting a contact request and you getting in touch is a short as possible.
Quality leads include:
- Leads delivered directly to your mobile device.
- Lists based on exclusivity, eliminating the competition.
- Seller leads and short sale leads.
When buying quality real estate leads, be sure to maximize the potential from each one. This process will make it worth your time and money to finding a provider offering additional services to help you turn your prospects into buying customers.
A service offering 'real time' leads can make a big difference in your real estate business. It's a fast paced market. A service that can contact you immediately, with the details of a new prospect will be beneficial.
- Trulia Pro offers a monthly package for buyer leads, starting at $29.99/per month. These service features a lead form with each listing, complete with your business information.
- Zillow buyer leads can be accessed by joining their premier agent program at a price that varies by zip code as well as ad impressions.
- Top Producer CRM offers a complete buyer lead program package, with no setup fee at a monthly cost of $154.95
In a competitive industry like real estate, making sure your lead provider or list broker is delivering good quality leads is only half of the battle. Companies that offer a range of additional services can significantly increase your competitive advantage.Ready to Compare Mailing List Brokers Price Quotes?