Real-world Remote Data Backup Prices
When it comes to protecting and storing your data, it's not a place to skimp on. However that doesn't mean you should pay an arm and leg. Comparing prices and seeing what others paid can ensure that you're paying a fair price. Below are what our customers paid. Find out if backing up your data makes sense for your business.
Pricing varies based on the features you choose- such as real-time backup or training. The level of customer service you need can also impact price: if you need 24/7 phone support, for instance, it may increase your costs.
Monthly remote backup prices
- "$149.95/ yr for 500 GB. Longevity in the business, caters to photographers, price, ability to partially back-up by sending external hard-drive (provided by them)." -- Photographer, Bonney Lake, Washington
- "$4.95 per month plus $.50 per gig." -- Manufacturer, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- "$9.99 per month with a $50 setup fee. Up to 10 gb backup, no contract." -- Accountants, Omaha, Nebraska
- "$8 per month for 10GB storage ... Am very happy with product so far." -- Business services, Carpinteria, California
- "I decided on [provider]. It costs me $7.80 per month for 52 GB of long-term storage (after a one time $20 fee). We only pay for the storage we actually use. We pay month by month--no long term commitment. And we can back up as many computers as we want to at no extra charge. Upload speed is impressive: between 3 and 4 mb per second." -- Law firm, Uniondale, New York
- "$50/month - 10GB remote backup storage w/ automatic daily backup schedule." -- Manufacturing, Burnsville, Minnesota
- "$30/month for 10GB storage." -- Bank, Germantown, Tennessee
- "4 computers, 1 GB storage, unlimited file modifications, $220 per year, auto backup every two hours." -- Real estate manager, Bronx, New York
- "$5 per GB per month." -- IT service provider, Rancho Cordova, California
- "$1 per GB. Pros: location of datacenter, ability to add multiple administrators and workstations without a per unit fee." -- Law firm, Sand Diego, California
- "$29.50 per month." -- Construction, Memphis, Tennessee
- "One month free trial. Then $9.95 per month." -- Consulting, Bainbridge Island, Washington
- "I found a supplier who provided redundant on-line back up capability at a price of $14.95/mo for 5 GB of data and $2/mo. for each 1GB of data above 5 GB. They also maintain 30 daily instances of our data. They had an excellent on-line demo of their system, the software download was straighforward and required no configuration." -- Health care provider, Newtown, Pennsylvania
- "$60/month - all inclusive." -- Food wholesaler, Saint Rose, Louisiana
- "I think it is $20.00 a month." -- Music retailer, Highland, Michigan
Want more information on choosing a remote backup? Read our Remote Backup Buyer's Guide.
Information was provided by BuyerZone users. Quotes have been edited for clarity only.Ready to Compare Cloud Backup Price Quotes?