Your purchasing resource center
Offering a group health plan can enhance employee morale and retain talented workers by providing an attractive benefits package. Most companies today offer employees at least three different types of group healthcare plans, including HMO, PPO, and POS, a hybrid of both HMO and PPO plans. Find out more about health insurance in our buyer's guides and articles.
Our informative Buyer's Guide has everything you need to know to buy smart.READ OUR HEALTH INSURANCE BUYER'S GUIDE
- Real-world Health Insurance Rates
- Offering Employees Group Health Plans
- Health Savings Accounts Explained for Employers
- Health Insurance Terms and Lingo Explained
- Cafeteria Plans and Health Benefits