Real-world Office Trailer Prices from BuyerZone Buyers
Most businesses rent or lease office trailers for a period of time because it's much less expensive than purchasing outright. Renting is typically for short periods of time (month to month) and either side can walk away at any time. Leasing is usually a longer-term agreement (6 to 12 months or longer) that locks in rates and terms for the duration of the lease.
The amount you'll pay is based on the size of the trailer, how long you keep it, and the add-ons you request, and will require additional fees for delivery, installation, and pickup. You'll also pay for blocking and leveling, skirting (hiding the wheels), and connecting to electricity or sewers.
If you need an office trailer for several years, it may be worth buying one. New trailers cost tens of thousands of dollars, but you'll spend less than you would with rental or leasing fees during that time. To save money, you can look into quality used trailers that offer the same features and customization for a much lower price.
Check out the following prices that past BuyerZone users paid.
Office trailer rental rates
Office trailer pricing
Read more office trailer pricing examples:
- "Rent for $325/month with a month-to-month contract. Ready to move in 8' x 8' x 40' office space with flooring, finished walls/ceiling, A/C, and electric."
- Business service provider, Phoenix, Arizona
- "$1,300 for three months including setup, take down, and delivery."
- Construction general manager, Lodi, California
- "We will be renting the unit for six months at $385 per month. The unit has two 12' x 12' offices with one bathroom."
- Non-profit business, Winterville, North Carolina
- "I paid $240/month for 12' x 46' trailer. Block and level, setup and one time fees added up to about $1,150."
- Business service provider, Baltimore, Maryland
- "Rented a 24' x 60' for $935 per month."
- Paving company, Alturas, California
- "$605.66 - 1st month rent, delivery, deposit, pickup when I am done."
- General contractor, Scottsdale, Arizona
- "$150 per month, $125 set up, $125 delivery, $80 tie down, $125 return."
- Manufacturer, Liberty, Missouri
Office trailer leasing rates
- "We leased for $295 per month."
- Construction general manager, Cypress, Texas
- "21ft job site trailer for $80 per month plus delivery."
- General contractor, Tenafly, New Jersey
- "$235/mo lease, $130 pick up, $130 delivery with a $200 deposit."
- Receptionist, Medfield, Massachusetts
- "$225/mo. for 12' x 45' open office space. $1,000 full setup and delivery."
- Government official, Riverside, California
- "I am leasing for $3,000/month for 12 months."
- Dentist, New Orleans, Louisiana
- "I leased a 12' x 60' unit for $435/month."
- Real estate manager, Lufoff, South Carolina
- "Monthly lease of $150/month."
- Construction office manager, Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Office trailer purchase rates
- "PacVan 12' x 40' custom built per our needs for $25,000."
- Consultant, Merritt Island, Florida
- "Hilltop trailer to match my portable laboratory - $10,000."
- General contractor, Virginia, Minnesota
- "$7,500 for William Scotsman mobile office trailer. Delivery, anchors, block and level, skirting materials, installation, two steps, security screens, and license fees."
- Retailer, Auburn, California
- "I purchased a well-used 8' x 32' (actual box size 8' x 26') office trailer with electricity, heat, A/C, bathroom (with toilet and sink) for $4,050 delivered to my site (but not set up)."
- Realtor, Laconia, New Hampshire
- "$25,184.64 includes delivery, setup, skirting, etc."
- Realtor, New Bern, North Carolina
- "We purchased three trailers for $6,000 each ($18,000 total)."
- Manufacturer, Cleveland, Ohio
- "Used 24' x 48' 2001 trailer with two Bathrooms for $36,000."
- Construction business owner, Boise, Idaho
- "Approximately $8,000 for used trailer included A/C, plumbing fixtures, bathroom, and cabinets."
- General contractor, Boca Raton, Florida
- "WISDOT Class B $5,500."
- General contractor, Brookfield, Wisconsin
Want more information on buying or leasing an office trailer for your business? Read our Office Trailers Buyer's Guide.
Information was provided by BuyerZone users. Quotes have been edited for clarity only.Ready to Compare Office Trailers Price Quotes?