What Makes an Email Blast Work?
When you have special offers, upcoming events, or company information you want to quickly share with customers or prospects, the most convenient solution is an email blast. One email can reach thousands of people, collectively, and produce an immediate response.
An email blast, allows you to customize a message, and deliver it to multiple groups in one mailing. This type of customized marketing will let you send a different message to your prospects than you would to your existing customers. Tailoring subject lines and promotional offers can help to determine which is most effective.
Methods that work
- The biggest challenge you'll face in email marketing, is spam. Even the savviest of email users have trouble distinguishing between harmful junk mail and legitimate offers in their in box.
- Purchase a quality email list. Mailing list brokers offer lists of people who expressed interest in certain products and services and allowed companies like yours to contact them.
- Be sure to provide a clear method for customers to opt out your email blast, should they choose to be removed from your list. It is your company's responsibility to remove them.
- Avoid the use of buzzwords like “free” or “act now” in your subject line. These phrases can trigger spam filters which will prevent your message from reaching your customer's in box.
- As with any marketing campaign, a clear call to action in your message is imperative. For example, a link to your web site , titled “request more information”.
- Avoid overwhelming your audience with lengthy messages. An email offers a limited window to grab their attention, keep the content short and concise, while limiting the number of links.
The best way to assess f your email blast is to track the results. An email marketing service or email blast service can provide special software to measure every aspect of your campaign, including total number of emails sent, how many recipients opened the message, which links were clicked, and the number of orders placed. Use these results to determine your focus for future campaigns.Ready to Compare Email Marketing Services Price Quotes?