Sharp MX-2640N Digital Copier
- Large 10.1" high resolution touch-screen with tilt view
- Real-time image preview with flick, tap, slide, pinch and zoom capabilities
- Standard network ready PCL ®6 and true Adobe ®PostScript ®3 printing systems
- Action menus provide users with feature specific guidance
- Pantone ®Licensing offers unprecedented levels of color fidelity to the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM ®
- Std. 256 bit data encryption and 7x overwrite protection
- Energy efficient belt fusing lowers power consumption
Sharp’s new MX-2640N | MX-3140N | MX-3640N color series document systems combine the simplicity of touch-screen menu navigation with robust multi-tasking workflow features that can elevate your office productivity to new levels. A large 10.1" (diagonally measured) high-resolution tilting, touch-screen display offers groundbreaking real-time image preview with intuitive flick and tap editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and without waste.
The new multifunction MX color series is more than just a copier; it offers many advanced features such as a fully customizable home screen, dynamic action menus that provide feature-specific guidance, and a full-size retractable keyboard for easy data entry. Plus, with Sharp’s enhanced second-generation micro-fine toner technology and true 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, these new multifunction copiers can help your business produce professional looking color documents in-house with breathtaking image quality that is also economical. The new MX-2640N | MX-3140N | MX-3640N color series multifunction copiers have been built on the latest Sharp OSA ®Development Platform, making integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. And, with Sharp’s industry leading security platform with standard 256 bit data encryption and overwrite protection, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is well protected.
- Award Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents up to 7 different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
- Sharp's Newest Features
- Powerful Multifunction Copier
- High-resolution, interactive 10.1" touch-screen color display with graphical navigation
- 105GB document filing system with thumbnail view and image preview features
- Remote Front Panel of multifunction copier allows users and administrators to view and control machine operations from a PC workstation.
- Front panel USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Industry leading ImageSEND™ function can scan documents to USB devices, network folders, e-mail, FTP, internet fax and more.
- Standard PCL, with PS and XPS options available
- Large paper capacity-up to 6,600 sheets (with optional paper trays and optional large-capacity tray)
- Supports Sharp's award winning multi-level document and MFP security suite
- Advanced web-based device management with on-board user manuals
- IEEE-2600(tm)-2008 compliant
- High-Quality Network Printing In Both Color and B&W
- 1200 x 1200 dpi color output
- Standard PCL ®6
- Standard true Adobe ®Postscript ®3™ Expansion Kit
- Pantone ®Licensing offers unprecendented levels of color fidelity to the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM ®
- Easy-to-use print drivers
- Advanced Image Stabilization provides high quality images page after page
- Versatile Application Integration
- The MX-2640N multifunction copier supports Sharp OSA technology, which streamlines document workflow and enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the machine LCD panel.
- Sharp OSA technology uses industry-standard network protocols such as XML and SOAP.
- Interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!
- Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet fax expansion kit