Sharp MX-3115N Digital Copier
- Standard ledger-size copy, print and color scanning
- 31 ppm B&W and Color networked digital MFP
- Maximum Paper Capacity of 3,100 sheets
- 100-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder with Duplexing
- Standard PCL®6 compatible printing language
- High-resolution 7" touch-screen color display
- Std. Document Filing System with thumbnail view and image preview
If you’re looking for a way to run your business more smoothly, the MX-2615N/3115N—with all the essential copy, print, color network scan functions and a convenient fax option—is the new value-laden choice. The MX-2615N/3115N is an attractive, user-friendly addition to any workplace. To move your business forward, these full-color A3 MFPs from Sharp are the smart choice. Sharp's new MX-2615N/3115N full-color multifunction document systems have been meticulously engineered to help businesses maximize their document workflow efficiency while providing outstanding image quality and performance. These new models offer many advanced features, including a high-resolution touch-screen color display with graphical menu navigation, standard PCL®6 printing language and an optional 2,500 sheet tandem paper deck, allowing a maximum 3,100 sheet paper capacity in a compact footprint. Plus, with a powerful 600 MHz multi-tasking controller, the MX-2615N/3115N can help save time and money producing professional color documents in-house with breathtaking image quality that is also economical. With Sharp's advanced device management and Remote Front Panel feature, it's easy to control color usage and costs. The MX-2615N/3115N supports the Sharp OSA® development platform, making integration with network applications simple and easy. As an industry leader in security, your intellectual properly is well protected with Sharp's Security Suite.
- Award Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents up to 7 different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
- Sharp's Newest Features
- Powerful 600 MHz multitasking color document system
- Standard PCL ®6 Compatible Printing Language, along with optional PS ®3 Compatible Printing Language and XPS printing
- High-resolution, 7" touch-screen color display with graphical navigation
- Standard document filing system with thumbnail view and image preview features
- Remote Front Panel allows users and administrators to view and control machine operations from a PC workstation.
- Front panel USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet
- ImageSEND™ function can scan documents to USB devices, network folders, e-mail, FTP, internet fax and more.
- Optional 500 + 2,000 sheet tandem paper drawer, allowing a maximum 3,100 sheet paper capacity in the same compact footprint
- Supports Sharp's award winning multi-level document and MFP security suite
- Advanced web-based device management with on-board user manuals
- IEEE-P2600-2008 compliant
- High-Quality Network Printing In Both Color and B&W
- 600 x 600 dpi color output
- Standard PCL ®6
- Optional Postscript ®3™ Expansion Kit
- Easy-to-use print drivers
- Advanced Image Stabilization provides high quality images page after page
- Versatile Application Integration
- The MX-3115N supports Sharp OSA technology, which streamlines document workflow and enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the machine LCD panel.
- Sharp OSA technology uses industry-standard network protocols such as XML and SOAP.
- Interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!
- Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet fax expansion kit