Sharp MX-7040N Digital Copier
- 70-ppm Color and B&W networked digital MFP
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi printing provides clear, crisp images
- 150-sheet duplex single pass feeder scans up to 150 ipm
- Virtually maintenance-free triple air-feed paper handling option
- Standard web access available from the MX-6240N touch-screen
- Powerful 1.8 GHz true Multitasking Color document system
- Advanced Color Consistency System delivers brilliant, high-quality color output and maintains optimum color balance
Sharp’s new MX-6240N and MX-7040N high-speed color series document systems combine a modular, rugged design with robust paper handling and productive output capabilities that can streamline your document workflow like never before. Built for high volume office environments, small CRDs and copy rooms, the MX-6240N and MX-7040N are a perfect fit where productivity and reliability are essential. A large 10.1" (diagonally measured) high-resolution, touch-screen display offers real-time scan-preview with intuitive flick and tap editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and without waste. With Sharp’s next-generation micro-fine toner technology combined with 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution and true Adobe PostScript, your business can produce professional looking color documents in-house with breathtaking image quality that is also economical. Sharp’s Color Consistency System helps ensure brilliant, high-quality color output page-after-page. Sharp’s new paper feed options utilize air-feed technology, which offer higher reliability and reduce wear on your media. The new MX-6240N and MX-7040N have been built on the latest Sharp OSA® Development Platform, making integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. With Sharp’s Industry leading security platform with standard 256 bit data encryption and overwrite protection, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is well protected.
Award-Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents to up to seven different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
High-Quality Network Printing
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi B&W and Color printing
- Standard PCL6 and Adobe® PS® 3, optional XPS
- Professional, ultra-crisp documents with features like Cover Page Printing, Overlay Print and Pamphlet Print
- Easy-to-use print drivers
Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Optional Super G3 Fax module offers advanced features such as automatic stapled/copied receptions.
- Inbound Fax Routing forwards fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp’s innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet Fax Expansion Kit
Leading-Edge Security Features
- Several levels of standard network and data security to help restrict access to sensitive information
- Confidential Print requires PIN code to print queued document, helping safeguard against unauthorized viewing.
- End-of-lease feature erases all files on the hard disk drive, all user data, job status data and address-book data at trade-in time.
- User Authentication helps protect the network against unauthorized e-mail communication.
- IP/MAC Address Filtering helps restrict network access to the unit
- Data Security Kit helps protect data with encryption and erases memory by overwriting the encrypted document data.
Unparalleled Performance for High-Volume Workgroups
- High quality color and monochrome output up to 70 ppm
- Performance-driven 1.8 GHz Multi-tasking Color Document System with optional EFI™ Fiery® controller to manage your unique environment
- Versatile application integration with Sharp OSA technology enables users to access network applications right from the LCD panel
- Sharp’s award-winning multi-level and network security options
- Customizable icon-driven color touch-screen display
- One-touch ImageSend™ technology facilitates scans to USB devices, network folders, e-mail and more
- Standard 150-sheet Duplexing Document Feeder with Color Scan2™ technology
- Large 8,500-sheet maximum on-board paper supply (3,100 standard)
- Efficient Cardshot, Page Stamp and Tandem Copy
- Built-in PCL6 and PostScript® 3™ printing with Direct Print
- Standard 1 TB HDD allows efficient spooling and Document Filing capability
- Advanced web-based Device Management and on-board user manuals
- Environmentally focused; ENERGY STAR® qualified and RoHS compliant vOptional Finishing, Page Inserter and Hole-punch accessories to reduce paper handling and increase productivity
- A choice of large-capacity paper trays for high-volume workgroups
- Super G3 Fax option offers PC Faxing and Inbound Routing
- My Sharp™ web-based 24/7 training
- Sharp OSA Technology® allows users to leverage the power of their back-end systems right from the control panel. A new way of thinking with "power at the panel" for automation of tasks and a streamlined workflow.
- With Sharp OSA technology, the MX-7040N becomes the gateway to providing fast, flexible access to documents and applications--no matter where you are in the office.
- With the ability to personalize applications and processes specific to your business, Sharp OSA Technology can help eliminate redundancy and streamline workflow, helping to save time and optimize productivity.
- Sharp OSA Technology utilizes industry-standard network protocols such as SOAP; XML, and XHTML, third-party software developers can deliver customized solutions to your business faster than ever.
- Interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!