Sharp MX-M365N Digital Copier
- 36 PPM B&W NETWORKED DIGITAL MFP
- Large 10.1" high resolution touch-screen with tilt view
- Real-time image preview with flick, tap, slide, pinch and zoom capabilities
- Standard network ready PCL® 6 and true Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems
- Action menus provide users with feature specific guidance
- Standard 256 bit data encryption and 7x overwrite protection
- Energy efficient belt fusing lowers power consumption
The new Sharp Advanced Series Workgroup Document Systems deliver high productivity and strong versatility.
The MX-M365N, MX-M465N and MX-M565N monochrome document systems offer powerful multitasking workflow features and exceptional image quality at speeds up to 56 pages-per-minute. Designed for busy workgroup environments, these models combine a versatile modular design with tablet-style menu navigation and powerful output capabilities that can help virtually any office accomplish more in less time.
- Standard out-of-box wireless networking, scan both sides of a document in a single pass at up to 170 IPM with the standard 150-sheet duplexing document feeder.
High Quality Output
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution produces razor-sharp monochrome documents. True Adobe® PostScript® 3™ network printing provides faithful rendering of documents and print drivers that offer extensive job control.
- Standard security includes 256-bit data encryption and data overwrite, as well as Sharp’s convenient End-of-Lease Feature, which can delete all data files and user information at time of trade-in.
- Large 10.1" high-resolution LCD offers advanced menu features including flick, tap, slide, pinch and zoon.
- Available 500 + 2,000-sheet Tandem Paper Drawer that fits within the standard footprint of the MFP, as well as a choice of four high-performance finishers to give your documents a professional look.*
*Some features require optional equipment