Océ ColorWave Color Large Format Printers
Consistently Impressive Color
Océ ColorWave large format color printers, scanners, copiers and plotters are designed for applications in the Graphic Arts, Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC), Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and retail markets for poster printing.
Having already set the benchmarks in quality and productivity in monochrome, the Océ ColorWave line-up of large format color printers, copiers, scanners and multifunction systems sets a new standard for users to communicate in a variety of color printing applications, or productive black and white, often in the same unit.
Key technologies include:
- Océ CyrstalPoint Technology: delivers high quality color and black-and-white prints on plain, recycled and specialty media. Using patented Océ TonerPearls™ toner, it is ideal for a wide range of printing and copying applications including CAD plots, GIS documents, business graphics and more.
- Océ ColorWave 900 Technology: closes the gap between digital inkjet printing and traditional offset printing technology by offering a digital workflow that can help increase productivity, lower running costs and increase flexibility for variable data and short- to medium-run length print jobs.
The Océ ColorWave color large format series consists of:
- Océ ColorWave 300 series: LV integrated printer/scanner for applications up to 100 D-size images / hour in color.
- Océ ColorWave 500 series:MV integrated printer/scanner for applications up to 225 D-size prints per hour with zero dry time for instantly usable, waterfast prints.
- Océ ColorWave 700 series: One system for full-color graphics as well as CAD and GIS work. Ideal for central print rooms and reprographers that want to offer new wide format services, like posters, roll up banners, artistic canvas, wallpaper and more.
- Océ ColorWave 900 series: HV device for over 6,000 square feet per hour and a 6-roll capacity for up to 13,650 sq. feet of media.