The copier has come a long way since Xerox introduced the first fully automated plain-paper photocopier in 1959. The copier industry generates $24 billion in revenue by selling over 1.5 million new copiers each year. This huge market drives manufacturers to constantly improve their offerings and leads to a highly competitive market among the vendors who install and service copiers.
Color Copiers Buyer's Guide
Related Color Copiers Articles
- Is color copier leasing the right choice for you?
- Because of the high base cost and the rapidly advancing technology, color copier leasing is a more attractive than for many businesses than purchasing one outright.
- Real-world color copier prices from BuyerZone buyers
- Generally, pricing is based on copier speed, memory, and the level of functionality. Features such as scanners, duplex printing, and finishing (stapling, hole-punching, etc.) will increase your overall costs.
- Find the best color copier companies
- When you're ready to buy or lease color copiers for your business, look for the best color copier companies to help you find the right model.
- How to choose a commercial color copier
- Commercial color copiers are built to provide high-volume, high-speed copying. Understanding exactly what your needs are will help you make the right choice.