JCB Mid-Sized Skid Steer Loaders
Single Arm for Safer Operators
The single loader arm on the right side of JCB's 155 radial-lift loader continues to be its primary point of distinction in a crowded skid-steer-loader market. The single loader arm allows the user to enter and exit the machine through a door on the left side. The operator doesn't have to clamber over a potentially slippery bucket or attachment, and never climbs in or out of the machine under a load or the lift arm.
Manufactured at the facility in Savannah, Georgia, the 155’s compact design provides extreme maneuverability, enabling the operator to deftly navigate around corners, along corridors, and within a variety of cramped work spaces.
With a rated operating capacity of 1,555 lbs it features:
- Servo, pilot hydraulic joysticks can be configured for hands-only control or foot-and-hand control
- Electro-hydraulic controls, reducing the potential for leaks while improving control
- Single-arm Powerboom design, enabling the operator to get in through a side door without having to climb over attachments
- Mechanical suspension seat for a smoother ride with optional heated, air-suspended model including adjustable arms available as an upgrade
- Optional hydraulic quick-hitch, accommodating a diverse range of attachments from more than 30 families
- Improved service access to simplify maintenance
According to JCB, “The 155 has on average 60% better visibility and a 46% larger cab than rival manufacturers’ compact skid steer designs.”
Mid-sized skid-steer models: 1
Expect to pay between $30,000 and $32,000, depending on customizations.Ready to Compare Skid Steer Loaders Price Quotes?