Thomas Mid-Sized Skid Steer Loaders
Learn what major skid-steer manufacturers are offering, including New Holland, Bobcat, Volvo, Caterpillar, Case, John Deere, and more.
All Thomas loaders come with a five-year, 5,000-hour warranty (three years or 3,000 hours full-machine warranty plus two-year, 2,000-hour coverage on the drive train).
Performance features include:
- 59.5 hp Kubota turbocharged engine
- 2,100 lb operating load rating with a 4,900 lb breakout force
- High-efficiency hydraulic oil cooler
- 17.4 gallon hydraulic tank (offering more than 350% more volume than competing models)
- Maintenance free chain drive and integrated spring applied hydraulic release braking
- Easy service access through wide, lockable rear door
Vertical lift designed for loading
The multiple-linkage, vertical-lift design of the Thomas 205 achieves a maximum reach of more than 31.5 inches at full height. Other features of the recently introduced machine, such as low-profile rounded boom arms and lower rear end for unobstructed view all around the machine, help tailor the 205 to loading work.
Highly prized as a "mini workhorse," according to recent reviews, available models can be tough to find. But if you do, expect to pay anywhere from $8,000 to $14,000 for machines with more than 2,000 service hours.
Mid-sized skid-steer models: 3Ready to Compare Skid Steer Loaders Price Quotes?