Cheap Trade Show Booths: Save Money While Looking Good
When you're attempting to cut back on your marketing budget, trade show materials and exhibit costs may be a tempting expense to cut. Investing in cheap trade show booths is one solution for cutting back on costs without sabotaging your marketing efforts, but you'll still need to find quality products and materials to maintain a professional image on a trade show floor.
Here are some simple ways to find the best products for your company's trade shows without spending too much:
- Opt for a portable display when searching for a cheap trade show booth. Table top and other portable displays are usually on the lower end of the price spectrum and can help you cut costs on your investment without having to compromise on quality. Portable displays can also be more convenient for traveling sales personnel and other members of your trade show team.
- Place your order as early as possible. If you're investing in a custom display, try and place your order up to 12 months in advance. This may help you reduce the rates on your selected piece so you don't have to downgrade to a different make or model to save money.
- Keep it simple. Avoid spending too much on the design and graphics of your trade show booth: go for a simpler approach instead. You can still stand apart from your competitors when you focus on attracting people to your exhibit with valuable demonstrations, games, contests and other traffic drivers.
- Use supplies and props to convey your message. Go for a basic, cheap trade show booth and use eye catching marketing materials such as posters, brochures and stationery to promote your message and attract the right audience.
- Choose a used display. Used trade show exhibits give you the benefit of saving over 50 percent off retail prices and can be modified to suit your theme or style fairly easily. It might take a little more work to get your booth or display looking as professional as you need it to be, but the extra savings can make a difference to your bottom line.
- Don't hire outside help. Setup and take-down costs for a cheap trade show booth can be avoided if you ask your staff to manage the project from start to finish. Consider having an extra employee go along with your trade show team specifically to help with the setup and dismantling processes.
Cheap trade show displays offer several benefits for companies of all sizes and budgets, but tracking down the right match will take some time. Take the time to send in a trade show booths quote request form to make sure you find an attractive, high quality piece that still fits within your budget.Ready to Compare Trade Show Displays Price Quotes?