Which Lanier Copier is Best For Your Business?
There are various kinds of Lanier copiers designed to meet your specific needs. Businesses seek Lanier copiers when they want machines that offer the highest speed of page per minute copying and printing, even for color documents. With over 90 different models to choose from, your business is bound to find a Lanier copier that suits the size and budget of your company.
Compiling data and reviews on some of their most popular models, users have reported:
- Paper tray capacity is about average in comparison to other copiers, and the paper cassette is slightly above average
- Document feeder typically has a max capacity of 100 sheets, which is reportedly 100% greater than the average for competitive machines
- Black and white copy speeds are up to 7 ppm faster than other copiers
- Duplexing is 4 ppm faster than other copiers
- First copy out time is just over 4 seconds, which is about 40% slower than competitive models
- Warm-up time is 22 seconds, slightly faster than some other brands
High-speed black and white copiers for businesses
For businesses requiring a high-speed black and white multifunction copier, there are a wide range of Lanier copiers to choose from. From the AC230n which prints at a speed of 30 pages per minute, to the PRO1356 which prints at a speed of 135 ppm, there are over 30 Lanier black and white models to choose from.
And all Lanier monochrome copiers perform the standard multifunction tasks: copying, printing, and scanning.
High-speed color copiers for businesses
If your business is in need of a high-speed color multifunction copier, then the Lanier LD275C might be the best option. It's capable of printing up to 70 ppm in color copies and 75 ppm in black and white. Other features include:
- Advanced security with Windows Authentication and User Code programming, which will prevent unauthorized use
- Finishing features like stapling, booklet finishing and hole-punching for documents
The LD275C copier is a good choice for businesses because it's cost-effective for small businesses. In addition, it saves businesses money from purchasing several machines, as the LD275C comes complete with all basic copying, printing and scanning capabilities.
A second option is the LD375C which is also a color multifunction that prints 70 ppm in color and 75 ppm in black and white. This machine has the option to "Scan Once" and "Print Many," as well as the ability to print two-sided documents (duplex pages) without interfering with other copier functions.
Lanier PRO C720 copiers are powerful machines that provide fast printing speed and great image quality with an optimal output resolution of up to 1200x1200 dpi. The copiers are also cost-effective and offer work management tools that can increase productivity. Lanier PRO C720 copiers include the following features:
- Print speed of 72 ppm
- Uninterrupted cartridge replacement (even while performing copying and printing jobs)
- Able to handle 11,000 input sheets and 13,000 output sheets at any one time
- Stapling feature
Lanier Multifunction copiers and Color Multifunction copiers can meet all your copier needs. Lanier copiers are available for purchasing or for lease.
A few more of their most popular models among businesses of all sizes include:
|Lanier LD528||Lanier MP 5002||Lanier LD140C||Lanier LD390||Lanier LD375C|
|Digital / Analog||Digital||Digital||Digital||Digital||Digital|
|Color / B&W||B&W||Color||B&W||Color||Color|
|Inkjet / Laser||Laser||Laser||Laser||Laser||Laser|
|Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi||600 x 600 dpi||600 x 600 dpi||1200 x 1200 dpi||600 x 600 dpi|
|Max Print Speed||28 ppm||50 ppm||42 ppm||90 ppm||75 ppm|
|Paper Capacity (Tray/Cassette)||500 / X||100 / 550||1,100 / X||100 / 1,550||100 / 1,100|
|MSRP||$16,700||Quote Only||Quote Only||$33,000||$47,000|