Real-world Document Management Software Prices from BuyerZone Buyers
We regularly survey BuyerZone users to ask how their purchases went. We've used their responses to provide a sampling of actual prices businesses paid for document management software.
Reading through these quotes, you'll probably notice that the range of prices reported by our users is enormous: from $150 for an off-the-shelf package to $60,000 for what was likely a comprehensive software installation. There are several factors that will influence your total price.
One of the most significant is the volume of documents you're dealing with. This includes both the total number of documents you expect to store, and the number you'll be adding each month. Entry level packages are fine for smaller companies, while firms that create thousands of new documents each month will need more robust packages.
There can also be a significant startup cost: if you plan to convert a backlog of paper documents to electronic files, you can either plan to hire a scanning service to come to your office and work through your archives, or have your staff scan old documents only when they're needed.
- "$19,950 - QA QC and Document Control Capabilities." - Business services, Mount Holly, North Carolina
- "Approx. $2,200 includes software and support." - Business services, Jericho, New York
- "$395 per license not per station and $80 for one year service. Worldox is the company, thanks." - Law firm, Hoboken, New Jersey
- "Solution is hosted environment. Initial cost $26,000 - monthly cost $1,300." - Development agency, Tifton, Georgia
- "$1,200 for hardware and $250 for software. Same hardware and similar software system from another supplier was $2300, with installation and training." - Financial services, Bethesda, Maryland
- "$30 monthly - server access for 5 users and 5GB memory." - Non-profit, Sugar Grove, Illinois
- "About $5,000. Server-based document imaging system." - Financial services, Wichita, Kansas
- "$15,968. Document locator thick client, Web view module, scan station module, 18 hours training, 2 hours installation, 1 year service and support." - Manufacturer, Chandler, Arizona
- "$1,500 for an unlimited license, 3 hours telephone support and installation assistance." - Business services, Littleton, New Hampshire
- "$4,695 for three concurrent licenses." - Consultants, Nemo, Texas
- "Gestetner / Nuance Paperport Pro 11 -- $18,000." - Consultants, Jacksonville, Florida
- "$1,500 for an unlimited license, 3 hours telephone support, and installation assistance." - Business services, Littleton, New Hampshire
- "Complete - $12,000." - Law firm, Newport Beach, California
- "$750 - software, training." - Education, Frankfort, Kentucky
- "$1,000 for document imaging software." - Bank, Manchester, Georgia
- "$21,000 - software, installation, hardware." - Shipping company, Bronx, New York
- "Software: $60,000." - Business services, Houston, Texas
- "Omnipage 15 - $150." - Manufacturer, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- "$600 including document management system, training CD." - Financial services, San Antonio, Texas
Want more information on choosing a document management software? Read our Document Management Software Buyer's Guide.
Information was provided by BuyerZone users. Quotes have been edited for clarity only.Ready to Compare Document Management Software Price Quotes?