Infor EAM Enterprise Version 11
This robust solution solves challenges in asset management, material management, and procurement. The latest version of Infor EAM helps you:
- Increase productivity significantly, while enjoying an upgraded, beautiful interface.
- Lower costs and business risks.
- Strengthen the capacity for growth.
- Make processes for efficient and automated.
- Use deep analytics to improve decision-making.
- Be aware of energy usage of individual assets.
- Tailor your asset management system to your company's specific needs.
Infor EAM is used by more than 10,000 public and private organizations globally to support their various goals in enterprise asset management. Powered by the Infor 10x user interface, the solution delivers an easy-to-use and configurable environment for employees, enabling them to access information most relevant to their job suites and have automatic data delivery. This includes high-end analytics capabilities, customizable processes, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to have a complete progress assessment at any given moment. Also, Infor EAM is completely functional from any mobile device or browser due to the solution's full HTML5 support, which also provides drag-and-drop functionality and native video/audio support.
Better asset performance
- Increase productivity and longevity of your assets through optimal preventive maintenance schedules
- Slash inventory costs through better monitoring and automated purchasing
- Track warranty-eligible repairs and automate alerts once repair is completed.
- Reduce equipment downtime by more accurate forecasting of failures
- Lower regulatory risk and increase asset reliability with deeper asset profiling and user-defined reports
Increased business efficiency
Infor EAM Enterprise v11's standard features cover:
- Asset tracking – Maximize productivity and lengthen the life of assets through comprehensive asset data.
- Management of asset hierarchy – Use a configured "family tree" of relationships among equipment, systems, and locations to track cost and movement.
- Asset management – Define time, material, and labor costs, then apply charges to commercial agreements.
- Audit trails – Changes to data, attributes, and comments are easily tracked, which strengthens compliance.
- Budget management – Setup, monitoring, and analysis of budget are automated.
- Customer call center – Empower operators and customer service staff with access to all pertinent information.
- Checklists – Define checklists for all tasks and procedures, then automatically create follow-up work orders for all flagged items.
- Configuration management – Set up test environments and build unique configurations by using XML-formatted files.
- Depreciation of assets – Display and calculate four asset depreciation methods: straightline, double declining rate, sum-of-the-years'-digits, and production units.
- Equipment configuration – Create equipment templates for each type of equipment and structure and automate entry generation.
- Inbox and scorecard with KPIs – Define and monitor asset performance through KPIs without having to run reports.
- Inspection management – When a result exceeds a preset limit, generate corrective work actions automatically.
- Linear assets – Use length, units of measure, or geographic reference to define an asset. Specify "to and from" points for work orders to reference.
- Materials manager – Control and closely monitor storeroom inventories using economic order quantity (ECQ), support part receipts, and other tools.
- Metering – Assign unlimited meters to a single device. Plus, define an equipment hierarchy to eliminate the need for supplemental monitoring.
- Messenger – Set up automatic email notifications for predefined events to keep personnel updated on actions relevant to their functions.
- Interface with Microsoft Project – A two-way interface allows passage of work orders and trade personnel information for seamless planning and scheduling.
- Support of multiple organizations – Manage multiple legal entities in one database, across various languages and currencies, while granting each division the ability to edit its own data.
- Preventive maintenance flexibility – Compensate late or early work completion with automatic adjustments to preventive maintenance schedules.
- Project management – Better organize budgets, labor, and equipment to reduce resource allocation. Automate projects of any size, from start to finish.
- Purchasing – Enjoy advanced web-based procurement, and ensure delivery times, vendor payments, and receipts are on time.
- Repairable spares – Automatically designate qualifying assets or parts to a "to be repaired" location in the storeroom.
- Various predefined reports – Be ready for the requirements of ad hoc queries, managed reports, and business reports.
- Safety management – Centralize procedures for identifying hazardous occurrences, as well as precautionary measures and individual responsibilities.
- Upload utility – Eliminate the need for manual data entry and rapidly add insert or update selected data tables in Infor EAM Enterprise.
- Warranties and associated claims – Automatically track all work orders with potential meter- and date-based warranty claims.
- Work management – Maximize work resources and increase productivity by detailed tracking and managing of work requests, labor, planning, and scheduling.
Companies with specific needs, such as industry regulations or a mobile workforce, will benefit from Infor EAM Enterprise's extended functionality:
- Asset sustainability – Monitor energy consumption at the asset level to reduce costs.
- Alerts – Receive early warnings regarding asset condition trends outside ideal operating data parameters.
- Reliability manager – make sure assets are performing up to standards, while boosting revenue and customer satisfaction.
- 21 CFR, Part 11 – Comply with FDA requirements for pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and personal care products industries.
- Barcodes – Grant team members the ability to design and print labels to assets for more accurate tracking.
- Calibration – Maintain thorough operations records, create detailed reports, and provide proper documentation for strict regulatory compliance.
- Advanced reports – Create fully customizable asset management reports with Infor EAM Enterprise and Cognos ReportNet.
- Infor EAM iProcure – Automatically procure industrial spare parts from more than 150 suppliers, while enjoying expanded purchasing, inventory, and supply chain management via your maintenance software.
- Mobility – Improve accuracy and deliver faster service by recording work of field service team in real time.
- Fleet – Use preventive maintenance to improve vehicle performance, manage tires and fuel, and process warranty claims. Benefit from support for Vehicle Maintenance Reporting Standards (VMRS) codes and other customer fields.
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS) – ESRI's web-based solution can be integrated to streamline inter-department workflow and generate work orders directly from the GIS display.
- Web services tools – Both Infor and non-Infor applications are integrated into a multi-tier web services platform that can separate business logic from interfaces.
- Zero downtime upgrade option – Achieve 24x7x365 performance without disrupting any user activities.
Customers can deploy and manage Infor EAM in a variety of configurations:
- On-premises—Traditional perpetual software license operated by the customer on-site
- SaaS hosted license—Traditional perpetual software licensing with hosting from Infor
- Cloud license—Traditional perpetual software licensing that Infor hosts with applications running on a multi-tenant platform, and the flexibility to move the applications in-house whenever you're ready
- SaaS subscription—Customer subscription for on-demand usage with pay-as-you-go flexibility, and quick and easy ramp-up when you deploy additional sites and users
- Hybrid deployment—Some functionality running on-premises and other functionality running in the cloud, giving you the adaptability that you need to grow