Infor EAM is a highly flexible capital asset management solution that helps increase growth capacity by reducing the cost and time of equipment maintenance. Team members can access critical data and collaborate in real-time, while enjoying robust yet easy-to-use analytics to improve decision-making and compliance. Infor EAM allows customers to be more strategic in their asset management, while industry-specific editions provide specialized functionality to help them remain competitive.
A company can choose the deployment and buying option that best fits:
- On-premises—Perpetual software license that is operated on site by the customer
- SaaS hosted license—Traditional software licensing with hosting by Infor
- Cloud license—Software licensing that Infor hosts with applications running on a multi-tenant platform, with the flexibility to move applications in-house as needed
- SaaS subscription—Customer subscription for on-demand usage with a pay-as-you-go model, plus fast and easy deployment of additional sites and users
- Hybrid deployment—Possess the adaptability to grow, with some functionality running on-premises and other processes in the cloud
More than 10,000 companies worldwide use Infor EAM for asset management and receive a diverse set of business benefits, including:
- 50% less purchasing process costs
- 50% rise in warranty cost recovery
- 30% reduction in inventory levels
- 20% drop in inventory carrying costs
- 20% or greater reduction in energy usage
- 20% improvement in labor productivity
- 10% less materials costs
- 10% uptick in fleet availability
- 5% reduction in cost of new equipment
Whether you're in manufacturing, facilities management, life sciences, fleet and transportation, municipalities, or the public sector, Infor EAM delivers industry-specific functionality to support asset management, material management, and procurement. As new and updated standards and regulations roll out, you'll be able to seamlessly and continually evolve your processes.
- Manufacturing—Reduce the occurrence of downtime, cut energy waste, and wield stricter compliance.
- Healthcare—Increase the reliability of facilities and equipment, while reducing risk by easier compliance with Joint Commission validation, LEED standards, and other regulations.
- Hospitality—Improve the experiences of guests by proactively reporting and repairing any unsatisfactory units. Devote more resources to implementing Energy Star standards and other new initiatives.
- Public sector—Improve management and maintenance of transit system, municipal water and sewer equipment. Preventive measures can allow for more responsive service to citizens.
- Oil and gas—Condition monitoring of linear, point, and component-based structure assets can help preempt failures and prevent expensive downtime. Infor EAM supports PAS-55, in addition to EPA requirements for reporting of GHG emissions.