Pricing for Small Company Commercial Cleaning Services
We regularly survey BuyerZone users to ask how their purchases went. We've provided a sampling of responses from small companies that paid for commercial cleaning services. If you're looking for cleaning services for an office larger than 5,000 square feet, read comments from large businesses who purchased commercial cleaning services.
Commercial cleaning companies typically base their rates on the size of your facilities and how often you'll need services. Small offices typically pay less than larger companies because less square footage means quicker turnaround times and fewer cleaning staffers. While it's difficult for small companies to get volume discounts for square footage, you may qualify for savings if you order more frequent service.
The number of cleaning services you need will also factor into your costs. A company that requires mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and bathroom maintenance as part of their services will pay considerably more than a company that just needs trash removal and an occasional vacuuming.
Most of the quotes below reflect monthly pricing. Other pricing structures (weekly, by service visit) are indicated with brackets.
Cleaning prices for offices up to 5,000 square feet
Commercial cleaning rates
- "$120/week to clean two trailers on
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday."
- Contractor, Richmond, Indiana
- "$90 monthly, 4 times a month,
every Sunday. Full service cleaning."
- Financial services provider, Poway, California
- "$375 per month for twice weekly
- HR manager, Glenside, Pennsylvania
- "For $149 a month, we have them
come in once a week and they do everything we had on a list of what we
wanted done. Seems too good to be true actually."
- Business Service Provider, Lodi, California
- "$25 for general cleaning with all
supplies included." [weekly service]
- Publishing Owner, Duluth, Georgia
- "$200 for twice per week services
to clean 1 trailer with 2 baths and 1 kitchenette."
- General contractor, San Diego, California
- "$240/month for twice weekly office
cleaning, trash removal, etc."
- Health care manager, Flint, Michigan
- "$45 to clean 5 offices and 3
restrooms plus foyer/waiting area and hallways." [per service visit]
- Transportation and Logistics Manager, Douglasville, Georgia
- "$180 per month for bi-weekly
cleaning of three restrooms, a lunchroom, and cleaning 5,000 square
feet of warehouse flooring."
- Retailer, Seattle, Washington
- "Office cleaning (3000 sq. ft.), 3 times a week at $470
per month including floor cleaning program."
- Facilities operator, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- "$1,200/month janitorial service
for 5,000 sq. ft. preschool."
- Educator, Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
- "Office cleaning contract to dust, vacuum, remove
trash, wipe down counters, office equipment, and tables and clean two
bathrooms for $180 per month."
- Office manager, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- "$240/month for once a week
dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and emptying waste baskets. Clean
bathrooms and kitchen area. Also, clean air vents once a month."
- HR manager, Gilbert, Arizona
- "$148 per month for full cleaning
- Wholesaler, Tampa, Florida
- "$800/month for four times per week
thorough cleaning of a new bar."
- Business owner, San Jose, California