Pricing for Special Order Storage Containers
We regularly survey BuyerZone users to ask how their purchases went. We've provided a sampling of responses from businesses that paid for special order storage containers. You can also read responses from companies who purchased small storage containers or large storage containers
While most storage containers typically feature lengths of 20' and 40', some vendors offer less common sizes like 10' or 48'. These containers are specially constructed from 20' and 40' models - they're either cut into multiple small units or welded to create larger models. You'll pay more, but you can get the exact size containers to suit your needs.
Special size storage containers can be a great solution for custom needs.
In addition to offering different container lengths, some vendors sell high cube containers that feature larger internal heights for additional clearance. You can also special order containers for specific purposes such as refrigerated containers (or "reefers") to store perishable items, or a large container to use as temporary office space.
Storage Container Pricing
Special order storage container prices
- "We ended up purchasing two new storage containers from Mobile Mini. The 8' x 10' was $4,805 and the 8' x 20' one was $7,053. Both containers have roll-up end doors and the 10' one has a man door on one side." - Government official, Huntington Beach, California
- "$3,000 for an 8' x 15' basic container with custom paint job." - Geologist, Catonsville, Maryland
- "40' reefer, good shape, $1,200. Move it to our site, $240. Purchased additional 40' standard container, no rust, good shape for $1,800." [used] - Business service provider, Reno, Nevada
- "$800 for one storage container measuring 7.5' x 7.5' x 18' in like new shape." [used] - General contractor, Hewitt, New Jersey
- "40' high cube used twice for $2,100. Straight purchase with no bells or whistles." - Business service provider, Fort Collins, Colorado
- "45' container delivered with all taxes for $2,450." - Construction business owner, Palmdale, California
- "$2,650 for 48 ft storage container. Acid washed and delivered." - Wholesaler, Dallas, Texas
- "$2,900 for a 45' high cube including delivery." - Consultant, Stafford Springs, Connecticut
- "I paid a fair value price of $2,450 for a 48 ft. aluminum container delivered 90 miles from their location." - Business service provider, Otis, Oregon
- "48 foot container with 8 ft wide door for $3,300 including delivery and set-up." - Retailer, Kerby, Oregon
- "$2,308 included delivery of an aluminum 48' container, guaranteed wind and water proof." - Purchasing manager, Kelso, Washington
Want more information on choosing a storage container? Read our Storage Containers Buyer's Guide.
Information was provided by BuyerZone.com users. Quotes have been edited for clarity only.Ready to Compare Storage Containers Price Quotes?