Real-world Tractor Prices from BuyerZone Buyers
Whether you need a tractor to help run your business or you're just looking for a powerful machine to take care of your own property, you'll want to know how much you should spend before you start talking to dealers. Here's a sampling of prices other BuyerZone users paid for tractors.
We've broken out new and used prices. It's a good idea to keep an open mind about your preference: while buying a beat-up old tractor isn't usually a good idea, many dealers have relatively low-hour tractors in stock. Choosing one of these can help you save money without sacrificing reliability: even on used machines, dealers should offer you at least a two-year warranty.
Another point to keep in mind is that the attachments and extras you need will have a drastic impact on your final price. Adding a loader or backhoe can add thousands to your purchase price, so make sure you know in advance which attachments are essential, and which you'd be better off renting for occasional use.
New tractor prices
- "Kubota BX 24 - loader/backhoe and belly mount, 60" fine cut deck and a mulching kit. $21,000 and change." - Residential user, Geneva, New York
- "$13,000 ... Mahindra Tractor, 3 yr warranty, 60 months at 0% interest. 24 HP, hydrostatic transmission, 4WD, front loader." - Real estate firm, Hillsboro, Missouri
- "$16,600 Massey Ferguson 1529 with front end loader and 7' Woods blade." - Residential user, Frazeysburg, Ohio
- "$45,000. John Deere, cab, loader, grapple bucket, MFD, 2 yr warranty, 5 yr 0.0% interest." - Rancher, Ord, Nebraska
- "$18,700 for a 30 HP hydrostatic 4-wheel drive with front loader an 12" Bobcat auger and mount." - Homeowner, Vacaville, California
- "Kubota 2350, 60" mid-mount mower, front end loader, grill cover, no interest for 43 months. price: $12,500." - Residential user, Bedford, Virginia
- "Diesel 18hp, 4 wheel drive tractor with 54" deck and front loader, $14,000." - Manufacturer, Aurora, Ohio
- "Kubota 3400 plus 6 ft. finish mower - $20,000."
- Real estate firm, Winamac, Indiana
- "$34,500, 70 PTO HP, 12 x 12 shuttle shift, 4WD, cab w/heat and AC, QT loader w/ QT bucket and two extra plates for forks and bale grabber." - Agriculturist, Brownville, Nebraska
Used tractor prices
- "Kubota 3430 = $11,583. Bought used with 125 hours. Multitude of remote outlets on rear, grapple on front, cab with radio, air conditioner/heater, lights on front rear and sides, 4-wheel drive, large tires, automatic transmission, PTO counter." - Agriculturist, Ralph, Alabama
- "2005 New Holland model TC29DA with 14LA Loader. Full 3 yr. warranty. Price $12,500." - Farmer, Sebastopol, California
- "$8,200. 1998 4wd Kubota, box scraper, hay fork." - Farmer, Lula, Georgia
- "$5,000. John Deere 301A." - Residential user, Blackshear, Georgia
- "Yanmar 336D, paid $9,000, tax included. Front Loader, chains, 4X4, roll bar." - Residential user, Windsor, Massachusetts
- "$55,000. New Holland 130 tractor, 4x4, 2008 model with 500 hrs use." - Agriculture business, Rocky Mount, North Carolina
- "Kubota BX22, backhoe, loader, mid-mount mower with mulching kit, 400 hrs. $10,500." - Non profit organization, Manhattan, Illinois
- "$7,800. '93 Zetor - 4x4, 85 HP enclosed cab." - Commercial landscaper, Wilmington, North Carolina
- 2005 Kubota 2800 with front-end loader and Woods 5 ft. brush hog, 180 hours, 4 WD, HST, for $13,800." - Business owner, Ada, Oklahoma
Want more information on buying a tractor? Read our Tractors Buyer's Guide.
Information was provided by BuyerZone users. Quotes have been edited for clarity only.Ready to Compare Tractors - INACTIVE Price Quotes?