Diebold ATM Models Represent History of Security and Self-Service
Founded in 1859, Diebold has established a reputation in more than 150 years as a security provider. Their storied past includes the involvement of Eliot Ness, former top cop and organized crime fighter depicted in "The Untouchables" who served as their Chairman of the Board from 1944 to 1951. And with countless industry awards under their belt, they've been consistently recognized as an ATM manufacturer that delivers reliable financial self-service solutions by organizations that include: the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals, Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA), and Frost & Sullivan, among others.
These awards routinely encompass the reliability of Diebold's system integration as well as the quality of their monitoring. It's this combination of security and all-inclusive service that has enabled them to continue to develop a selection of ATMs capable of being tailored to an extensive range of commercial applications.
Popular models and notable features include:
|Model||Height||Width||Depth||Display||Special Features||Estimated Cost|
|Opteva 828||62"||32"||45"||15.1" Color Consumer Sunlight-Viewable Display||Barcode reader (optional); Coin Dispenser (optional)||$2,000 - $6,000|
|Opteva 923||57"||51"||43"||19" Color Touchscreen Consumer-Viewable Display with Privacy Filter||Barcode Reader (optional); Coin Dispenser (optional)||$3,900 - $8,000|
|Opteva 720||65"||31"||34"||15.1" Consumer LCD Display||Touchscreen Options on Display||$1,900 - $5,600|
|Opteva 760||63"||31"||41"||15.1" Consumer LCD Display||10.4" Color LCD Rear Diagnostic Monitor; 2 - 5 Media Cassettes||$2,000 - $6,300|
|Opteva 522||70"||25"||39"||15.1" Consumer LCD Display||Weatherized housing; 2 - 5 Media Cassettes||$2,000 - $5,500|
|Opteva 562||63"||58"||19"||15.1" Color Consumer LCD Display||80mm Graphical Thermal Receipt Printer (optional); Adjustable Alphanumeric Keyboard and Integrated Pointing Device||$2,000 - $7,000|
Designed for scalability, Diebold ATM machines offer a range of different self-service options that are also customized for any number of geographic locations. Providing one of the most recognized levels of service within the industry, Diebold ATM service packages make the terminals easy to configure, upgrade, and maintain. Each is designed with customer service in mind, intended to simulate as closely as possible the branch experience by providing 24/7 self-service and advanced-technology modules that minimize management and service needs.
Optimizing security and efficiency through special features, Diebold products include:
- Cash dispensers
- Cash recyclers
- In-branch terminals?
- Deposit automation (cash recycling ready)
- Advanced-functions (deposit automation ready)
Increased security through proprietary software platforms
With the ease-of-use most consumers expect from ATMs and similar self-service machines, simplified yet functional software is often the cornerstone for many ATM machine companies. With this in mind, Diebold has engineered their platforms to incorporate a wide degree of flexibility and personalization while operating within the Windows 7 environment. Compatibility with such a widely-familiar operating system reduces training requirements, enhances the security of remote access, and lowers the total cost of ownership.
Diebold's unique software solutions include:
- Agilis ATM Platform - Built for growth, this platform strives to develop the level of multichannel performance throughout an ATM network by elevating connectivity and faster load times, helping boost efficiency and ROI.
- ATM Channel Management Software - Incorporating marketing functionalities, remote diagnostics and repair, data and transaction management, and payment services, this solution aims to broaden consumer access through customization and convenience while still maintaining the highest levels of security.
- Mobile Solutions - Few, if any, doubt the impact mobile business has on today's marketplace. This software integrates the convenience of mobile technology to provide the consumer with on-demand access to their accounts and information while simultaneously enabling your business to cross-sell products and service upgrades.
- ATM Logical Security Solutions - Theft of personal information represents another major factor in today's marketplace. Through a multi-layered defense strategy, including ATM Endpoint Protection and Self-Service Trusted Computing, Diebold is one of the leading ATM providers helping to ensure the security of data and applications through encrypted ATM transmissions, safeguarded against external and internal attacks.
If you're interested in placing a Diebold ATM in your business, let us connect you with qualified sellers.Ready to Compare ATM Machines Price Quotes?