Real-world ATM Prices from BuyerZone Buyers
We regularly survey BuyerZone users to ask how their purchases went. We've used their responses to provide a sampling of actual prices paid for automated teller machines.
Standard pricing for a run of the mill standalone ATM is fairly consistent: as you can see in the quotes below, the $3,000 price point seems to be quite consistent across a range of ATM models.
When making purchases in an industry where prices are as close as they are here, negotiating prices down can be difficult at best, and sometimes near impossible. Instead, a good tactic to get the most for your money is to get additional services or supplies included in your deal.
With ATMs, as you can see in these examples, popular add-ins are receipt paper and signage to advertise the machine's availability.
ATM Machine Prices
- "We paid $2,784 plus tax for the machine and that is the end cost. We are not being charged for any other supplies or maintenance."
- Retailer, Pine Bush, New York
- "Tranax $1520 - $2,850 including setup, lifetime receipt paper, lifetime parts, and labor warranty."
- Restaurant, New York, New York
- "Tranes MB1500, $2,863. Includes
installation, shipping and handling, training, and lifetime limited
warranty (parts, maintenance, supplies, maintenance and upgrades) as
long as processing is maintained with NBCI."
- Restaurant, Woodstock, New York
- "It was a little over $3,000. With 3 payments of $1,083/mo."
- Social club, Portsmouth, Ohio
- "Tidel, $3,800. Paper for one year, service, and maintenance"
- Gas station, Sandy Ridge, North Carolina
- "$2,700. Signage, warranty, installation, training."
- Convenience store, Boykins, Virginia
- "Triniton 9000, $2,995. With signs, set up, supplies."
- General store, Kalkaska, Michigan
- "Tranax 1510. $2,700 to include free paper for the life of the machine, $100 extra with the gold program warranty."
- Bar, Newton, Iowa
- "Triton 9100. $2,750 (taxes waived
in MO). 24 hour online monitoring/reports, 24 hour technical support
line, 10 minute service response, 24 hour turn around for parts."
- Hospital, Lexington, Missouri
Want more information on choosing an automated teller machine? Read our Automated Teller Machines Buyer's Guide, or instantly compare different ATM providers.
Information was provided by BuyerZone users. Quotes have been edited for clarity only.Ready to Compare ATM Machines Price Quotes?