Real-world Cubicles Prices from BuyerZone Buyers
We regularly survey BuyerZone users to ask how their purchases went. We've used their responses to provide a sampling of actual prices paid for systems furniture.
Many systems furniture vendors offer refurbished cubicles at considerably lower prices than new units. These systems are taken apart, inspected, cleaned, and repaired to function "good as new." You can handpick the make and model of the cubicles and vendors can customize them to your liking with a variety of fabrics, colors, and specific add-ons. Refurbished cubicles may even include the same warranties featured on brand new units.
Vendors often provide volume discounts if you purchase multiple cubicles at once. You will also save money when you connect adjacent cubicles with a common wall. When budgeting for systems furniture, note that shipping and installation will add to your overall costs. Also, you may pay more for additional systems furniture options such as shelving, file cabinets, and increased storage space, but they are important.
Systems Furniture Pricing (1-5 Units)
- "$1,080 for a reception wall, 6 ft by 7 ft, with a counter on top of it."
- Education Office Manager, San Mateo, California
- "I paid approx. $2,500 for a set of five cubicles." [overhead cabinets, high walls, filing systems]
- Realtor, San Jose, California
- "$2,991.72." [2 cubes, high walls for privacy in marketing business]
- Manufacturer, Campbell, CA
- "About $12,000." [4 cubes, overhead cabinets, glass walls/windows, high walls]
- Government Office Manager, Manhattan, Kansas
- "Approximately $8,000 for four interconnected Hayworth cubicles." [overhead cabinets, glass walls, filing systems, extra chairs]
- Advertising CFO, Hollywood, Florida
- "Cubicles, 4, each $2,996." [overhead cabinets, filing systems]
- Construction Contractor, Northridge, California
- "Used 30" x 53" panels = $25/ea." [three 30" X 48" panels to surround desks]
- Government Official, St. Peters, Missouri
Systems Furniture Pricing (6-12 Units)
- "$5,064." [8 cubes, low walls required]
- Wholesale Office Manager, San Jose, CA
- "Cubicles - total price $13,000." [6 cubes, extra chairs]
- Health Care Provider, South Hackensack, New Jersey
- "$550 per station." [7 cubes, overhead cabinets, low walls]
- Business Service Provider, Columbia, Maryland
- "$17,000 including delivery and set up." [9 cubes, reception/transaction top, set up back-to-back]
- Facilities Manager, Burke, Virginia
- "$775 per work station." [6 cubes, overhead cabinets, filing systems]
- Transportation CEO, Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
- "$9,800." [10 cubes, filing systems]
- Financial Services Manager, Bronx, New York
- "$5,000 for three complete
cubicle/modular desk sets including ergonomic chairs." [6 total
workstations, overhead cabinets, bullpen setup]
- Non-Profit, Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- "Cubicle Panels - $6,000." [12 panels only, high walls]
- Call Center Purchasing Manager, Huntsville, Alabama
Want more information on choosing a cubicle? Read our Office Cubicles Buyer's Guide.
Information was provided by BuyerZone users. Quotes have been edited for clarity only.Ready to Compare Office Cubicles and Systems Price Quotes?