The DM200™ Digital Mailing System
Processes mail at speeds up to 40 pieces per minute with access to USPS confirmation services through IntelliLink® technology.
The DM200™ Mailing System provides semi-automatic envelope feeding functionality to the small office and very small mail rooms. This compact system offers customers a range of exclusive mail services and IntelliLink® technology at speeds of up to 40 pieces per minute. Get dual functionality with the Date and Time Stamp capability for incoming mail.
More Pitney Bowes Postage Meters Information
DM200™ Digital Mailing System Overview
The DM200™ packs a full measure of mail handling versatility into a compact, quietly efficient and affordable system. This easy-to-use system is whisper quiet with a small footprint that will compliment virtually any office setting. Semi-automatic, and now with an Integrated Weighing Platform to ensure correct postage, it lets you process mail of various sizes, from postcards to 10" x 13" envelopes, at speeds of up to 40 pieces per minute. The DM200™ gives your mail a professional look with crisp, clean inkjet printing technology. This system also gives you the ability to track and report postage expenses for up to 50 accounts. It can also protect your postage with Password Protection, as well as provide a low postage warning that ensures you never run out of postage unexpectedly. Postage refills are available 24 hours a day with our Postage by Phone™ system. The Auto dating feature sets the current date so you don't have to, and gives you a jump-start on tomorrow's mail by date advancing. The removable brush-and-wick sealing system ensures tip-to-tip sealing to protect the contents of your mail. This system can give you additional functionality with the date and time stamp feature for incoming mail.
The DM200™ Mailing System comes with IntelliLink® technology, your digital gateway to exclusive Pitney Bowes mail services. The system offers unique capabilities to the USPS Confirmation Services and our exclusive "My Account" services. Track and confirm deliveries online on My Account, and receive email notifications when the packages are delivered. Services that can be accessed through the IntelliLink® Control Center include:
- USPS Confirmation Services and electronic filing of Certified Mail
- USPS Rate Updates
- System Software Updates
DM200™ Digital Mailing System Features
The DM200 Mailing System has features and functionality that will make processing your mail faster and easier.
- Compliant with USPS regulations, including the latest indicia technology - IBI, Information Based Indicia
- Whisper quiet -- perfect for the office environment
- Semi-Automatic Mixed Mail Feeding handles mail of various sizes (from postcards up to 15" x 13" envelopes)
- Get dual functionality out of your system with the Time and Date Stamp feature
- Postage rating is done internally for fast and easy processing
- Account tracking and reporting for up to 50 accounts standard
- Never run out of postage - refill postage over the phone 24 hours a day
- Program up to 5 common jobs, such as Priority Mail™ or Express Mail™
- An Auto Default can reset postage to the current rate (37 cents 1 oz.) First Class so there are no accidental overpayments