The DM825™ Digital Mailing System
Process mail at speeds of up to 200 pieces per minute with the DM825T . Access exclusive mail services through IntelliLink® technology, realize increased productivity and ensure accurate postage with Weigh-on-the-WayT in-line weighing. The DM825T can automatically feed and seal material of varying sizes from postcards to 13" x 13" flats and thickness up to 5/8" reducing the need for sorting and improving productivity.
Weigh-on-the-WayT (WOW) in-line weighing with Shape Based Rating maximizes efficiency by processing mixed weight and mixed sized material automatically. Mail pieces up to 16 oz. in weight and 10" x 13" in size are measured automatically and rated to ensure the proper postage is applied. Process large mail runs at speeds of up to 100 letters per minute.
Your DM825T will always be current with software upgrades and USPS® rate updates via high-speed internet connection.
More Pitney Bowes Postage Meters Information
The DM825 Digital Mailing System comes with IntelliLink® technology. The easy-to-use IntelliLink® Command Center is your central source for exclusive mail services. The easy-to-use IntelliLink® Command Center is your central source for exclusive mail services and allows you to:
- Access new features on-demand.
- Gain access to USPS® and other carrier's rates and services instantly.
- Access cost-saving USPS® electronic tracking services right from your DM825TM.
- Download rates directly to your DM825T quickly and easily.
DM825 Mailing System Benefits:
- Process up to 200 pieces per minute of similar size, and weight mail.
- Handles mail of various sizes from postcards to 13" X 13" flats and up to 5/8" thick in a single stream.
- Up to 25 programmable jobs and simplified set-up for rating and processing.
- Account tracking for up to 50 accounts standard; expansion options up to 1,500 accounts are available.
- Inkjet printing and secure envelope sealing give mail a professional, trusted appearance
- "Constant Connection" - the fast, convenient connection for postage downloads, software and rate updates through a high-speed LAN connection.