The DM575™ Digital Mailing System
With speeds of up to 175 letters per minute, the DM575's streamlines process and drives productivity by automatically feeding, sealing and imprinting postage on mail pieces.
Our patented Weigh-on-the-WayT in-line weighing with Shape Based Rating maximizes efficiency by processing mixed weight material up to 16 oz. The length, width and thickness are verified to ensure the proper rate is calculated. The mail piece is imprinted with the correct postage at speeds up to 95 letters per minute. The system handles material up to 5/8" thick with sizes ranging from post cards to 10" x 13" flats. For larger pieces choose from our 5 lb. or 10 lb. integrated scales or one of the larger interfaced platforms to handle all of your mailing and shipping needs.
More Pitney Bowes Postage Meters Information
The DM575T Digital Mailing System comes with IntelliLink® technology. The easy-to-use IntelliLink® Command Center is your central source for exclusive mail services. The easy-to-use IntelliLink® Command Center is your central source for exclusive mail services and allows you to:
- Manage, track and charge back postage expenditures with built-in accounting capabilities.
- Access new features on-demand.
- Instantly access USPS® and other carrier's rates and services.
- Access cost-saving USPS® electronic tracking services right from your DM575TM.
- Download new rates directly to your DM575T quickly and easily.
- "Constant Connection" - the fast convenient connection for postage downloads, software and rate updates through a high-speed connection.
DM575 Mailing System Benefits:
- Processes up to 175 letters per minute of similar size and weight, or up to 95 letters per minute of mixed size and weight.
- Handles mail of various sizes (from postcards up to 10" x 13" envelopes) and up to 5/8" in thickness.
- Self-aligning feed system feeds envelopes straighter, protecting envelope contents and increasing efficiency.
- vIntelliLink® Command Center provides efficient and easy access to system functions and exclusive mail services.